Cyclist smashes window of car....

Mojoman

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

attachicon.gifJoziShore-cover-final-small.jpg

How Cpt see's Jozi, go watch some of their youtube vids, boet :P

Fark, I sat next to two  manne like this on the Kulula flight down to Cape Town last week.

One in an EFC vest to properly show the full Tribal tat on his muscle bound  shoulder, tight short pant to show off his shaved legs with bulging quads and F0kkol calves, and they spent the whole flight taking selfies of themselves and laughing at crap on their phones.

An education for someone who has lived a sheltered life.....

People need to have respect and consideration for EVERYONE that uses the roads. Wether a cyclist, pedestrian or driver, we all, at some time, are guilty of poor judgement. In such instances, merely owning up and offering a gesture of apology goes a long way in preventing further action. But it's amazing how few people can acknowledge that they are in the wrong, when they clearly are....

People need to have respect and consideration for EVERYONE that uses the roads. Wether a cyclist, pedestrian or driver, we all, at some time, are guilty of poor judgement. In such instances, merely owning up and offering a gesture of apology goes a long way in preventing further action. But it's amazing how few people can acknowledge that they are in the wrong, when they clearly are....

It astounds me.

When you point out peoples wrong doings when the KNOW they are in the wrong, it is usually met by an aggressive reaction.

"hey dude, you shouldn't jump red lights, its a bit dangerous" often gets met by, "****YOU you C**T"...

When people have made genuine mistakes they usually apologise quickly.

If it was a mistake it is usually met with a "Oh s**t sorry man, didnt see it"....

This is of course very logical, because if you are the type of person who is willing to knowingly endanger other peoples lives, you are more than likely the type who does not accept responsibility for your own actions, and are probably a rude person too.

I love how they realised they were too close when the guy tapped the car to let them know, then they obviously still drove too close... 

This morning we were called c*nts while stopped at a red robot by a china in a dakar hilux boet, you just cannot win.

You should have told him to partake in Sex & Travel simultaneously, and to get Land Rover when he is a little more grown up...

A few months back, our night riding team of 3, came up to a 4 way stop. We did a track stand (circa 21:30pm), shone our anti-aircraft lights in all 3 directions, only to have a prize MF from a security company ignore the Stop, and cut us off. The oke's entire lineage was insulted on the fly. He then decided to stop further down the road, and confront 3 pissed off cyclist, on his lonesome (don't think a rusty Norinco counts...). It took him a couple nanoseconds to realize getting back in his car was the best option, before we reached him...

Damn motorists!

Fark, I sat next to two manne like this on the Kulula flight down to Cape Town last week.

One in an EFC vest to properly show the full Tribal tat on his muscle bound shoulder, tight short pant to show off his shaved legs with bulging quads and F0kkol calves, and they spent the whole flight taking selfies of themselves and laughing at crap on their phones.

An education for someone who has lived a sheltered life.....

Boet, you should've just choond us you're a hubber, we would've sommer gooid you in a few of our pics chaana...!

Next time ekse...

How come someone with L plates already has a baby in the back? Oh yes - you don't need a license to breed. We need Darwin back. Pronto.

How come someone with L plates already has a baby in the back? Oh yes - you don't need a license to breed. We need Darwin back. Pronto.

No, we need Sabre Tooth cats loose on the streets! :ph34r:

I won't mess with an irate motorist hey

Too vulnerable on my fiets

Rather take a deep breath and roll on

No, we need Sabre Tooth cats loose on the streets! :ph34r:

Ones that have a taste for SUV driving school run moms and BIG BAKKIE drivers :)

I won't mess with an irate motorist hey

Too vulnerable on my fiets

Rather take a deep breath and roll on

Maybe we can get Rapha to make a stylish one of these with matching Sako7 booties.

Problem solved!

http://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/apparel-protection/992130d1432917969-do-i-really-need-body-armour-dh-riding-knights-500x500.jpg

Archived