The Lift Selfie Thread

Stretch

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ffs.. Travis is is speaking about me.. a year ago he had a good go at me because of some pics I posted in the name of fun.. I was called all sorts of things by him.. he has never been able to move on.

Siestog.

#evanwouldshakehishead

I get the humour. I was pointing out that some people merely joined in for the exact same behaviour. To attention whore.

Wasn't talking about you. Don't worry.

me then? I WISH. On an attention whoring scale of 1 to WWE wrestler, that oke is like a 12.

Oh ffs.. Travis is is speaking about me.. a year ago he had a good go at me because of some pics I posted in the name of fun.. I was called all sorts of things by him.. he has never been able to move on.

Siestog.

#evanwouldshakehishead

OhOh did you just do a Rossi? 

We'll have to go back and check the telemetry now...

#whatwouldevando?

Siestog.

#evanwouldshakehishead

Please Share....What happened.

OhOh did you just do a Rossi?

We'll have to go back and check the telemetry now...

#whatwouldevando?

#evanwouldtakeaselfie

#sadface

PS

I don't know what a rossi is.. is it like a #evan ?

Edited by Gen

I get the humour. I was pointing out that some people merely joined in for the exact same behaviour. To attention whore.

#evanthezohanwillgettheminaliftandmakethemwearredshoesifthisisthetruth!

AND so Rock'nRolla can read this:

#evan.the.zohan.will.get.them.in.a.lift.and.make.them.wear.red.shoes.if.this.is.the.truth!

Edited by Tubehunter

What a great movie, must watch it again some time.

Been watching a couple of classics with my kids of late. Awesome to go through with them being the age you were when you watched them! Which brings me to a good question...if there a movie about his life, #WhoWouldPlayEvan?

#evanwouldtakeaselfie

#sadface

PS

I don't know what a rossi is.. is it like a #evan ?

a 'Rossi' is when you bring to attention something that no one else knew and now everyone will analyse each interaction to see the merits thereof!

(Comes from Valentino Rossi pointing out in a press conference last week that Mark Marquez is riding to block him and keep him behind other riders, now that MM is out of the Championship hunt...)

a 'Rossi' is when you bring to attention something that no one else knew and now everyone will analyse each interaction to see the merits thereof!

(Comes from Valentino Rossi pointing out in a press conference last week that Mark Marquez is riding to block him and keep him behind other riders, now that MM is out of the Championship hunt...)

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Suppose so hey.. just some clarity on the matter.

But can we call it an #evan

Oh wait that would be too vague

But we can't derail the thread

#evanwouldnotapprove

Edited by Gen

Been watching a couple of classics with my kids of late. Awesome to go through with them being the age you were when you watched them! Which brings me to a good question...if there a movie about his life, #WhoWouldPlayEvan?

Zach Snyder would take the evan role!

#caniwatch

Do you want to or don't you want to?

Can I or cani (PE accent applied)

Edited by BarHugger