The Lift Selfie Thread

Stretch

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AND that's it folks, the Col de CouchSelfie has claimed it's first victim! The esteemed Tumbles has taken the preverbial tumble when he looked the hands on favourite to take the crown and ended up spectacularly blowing off the bunch shortly BEFORE the intermediate pub sprint! Clearly some team dynamics at play and his Team Manager did not recognise the urgency with his early departure from the group. A tactic that has failed them both now as EmptyB chases down via the 94.7 registration and makes it onto the famed Col de CouchSelfie well ahead of Sir Tumbles to pick up Silver.

#Evanstillhasachancetopodiumifheparticipatesanditshisbirthdayforafewmorehours.

#justsaying!

#Lexxtakesthewin!

#Tumblesstuckatthepubwithnocouch...

#Eishhhhhlittlefishdidnotshowherfunnyflower.... :devil:

Edited by Tubehunter

Whoohooo!!!  :clap:  :clap: :clap:  

Firstly, I would like to thank my son that I could use his bike in the making of the winning selfie.

I would also like to thank the Couch, we are really close, seeing as I have spend numerous nights on it after I came home a little bit late,and a little bit tipsy. Its not my fault that my friends always lie to me when they say that "this round" is the last round... :eek:

Last but not least, #evan. Thanks that you inspire us to take better selfies.. :ph34r:  :whistling:

AND that's it folks, the Col de CouchSelfie has claimed it's first victim! The esteemed Tumbles has taken the preverbial tumble when he looked the hands on favourite to take the crown and ended up spectacularly blowing off the bunch shortly BEFORE the intermediate pub sprint! Clearly some team dynamics at play and his Team Manager did not recognise the urgency with his early departure from the group. A tactic that has failed them both now as EmptyB chases down via the 94.7 registration and makes it onto the famed Col de CouchSelfie well ahead of Sir Tumbles to pick up Silver.

#Evanstillhasachancetopodiumifheparticipatesanditshisbirthdayforafewmorehours.

#justsaying!

#Lexxtakesthewin!

#Tumblesstuckatthepubwithnocouch...

#Eishhhhhlittlefishdidnotshowherfunnyflower.... :devil:

Pissing myself here....classic!!

I just hope I have made Evan proud.

Hats off to Lexx, the man is clearly a talented athlete!

Whoohooo!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Firstly, I would like to thank my son that I could use his bike in the making of the winning selfie.

I would also like to thank the Couch, we are really close, seeing as I have spend numerous nights on it after I came home a little bit late,and a little bit tipsy. Its not my fault that my friends always lie to me when they say that "this round" is the last round... :eek:

Last but not least, #evan. Thanks that you inspire us to take better selfies.. :ph34r: :whistling:

Nice work Lexx...you have worked hard for this award, you must have with a cycling tan like that. Congratulations

#evanisaninspiration

Nice work Lexx...you have worked hard for this award, you must have with a cycling tan like that. Congratulations

#evanisaninspiration

Thanks EmptyB,

Its all because of this Lowveld sun. :thumbup:

post-1208-0-85834800-1447429302_thumb.png

#lekkaonechaps!

#todaywasfunekse!

:thumbup:

#StretchandGenyoudroppedtheballerrrrfunnyfridayselfie...

#Tumblesyoudroppedthewholecouch

#LittleFishwhereisyourflower?

#redemptionawaitsyou

#youstillhavesometime!

#whatwouldevandoonhisbirthday?

Edited by Tubehunter

Crap, forgot to hide name on my shirt. Yip I'm a government cyclist...

Yissee... SARS!!!

Not my best chums.

But from now on, to get on Lexx's good side, and maybe make a China at the tax office, I'm going to like every single post he makes :-)

Yissee... SARS!!!

Not my best chums.

But from now on, to get on Lexx's good side, and maybe make a China at the tax office, I'm going to like every single post he makes :-)

And Also give me Kudos all my Strava Activities, :ph34r:  :whistling:  :clap:  :thumbup: