Nissan Trailseeker #5 Diamond Rush

PieterJvR

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All

Looking forward to a nice fast race tomorrow.

I want to take my wife and daughter (2 years old) with. How family friendly is the venue? 

Thanks

Hi All

Looking forward to a nice fast race tomorrow.

I want to take my wife and daughter (2 years old) with. How family friendly is the venue? 

Thanks

I.M.H.O. it is the best venue for the fandamily 

Looks like I am sweeping the 40km ... hope I dont see any of you guys  ;)

Ha! It's a race! If you see a guy on a 170mm travel you'll know who it is :D

Entered the 40km, turned out to be only 28km apparently due to the motorbike guys not putting in another 15km loop split board.

Seriously disappointed ????...

Why are there always issues at these races? There were route issues at every one of the Gauteng series. Seriously disappointing when you are reserving energy for the final push and the race just ends! These juniors takes these races very seriously.

Was in "C" batch route marker for 70km said straight/40km right  ... it went nowhere ... whole bunch had to turn round and go back ... aish ...

Any other batch have that issue ? ... wasnt far into the race ...

The Nissan Trailseeker series is becoming a joke with all these race issues. Adendurance seriously have to look at these issues.

Entered the 40km, turned out to be only 28km apparently due to the motorbike guys not putting in another 15km loop split board.

Seriously disappointed ...

there was a marker-board that was "On the ground", on the right hand side of the road, 1 km after the 2nd water-point;

The problem (at least from my perspective) is that, those 20km distance riders + their extended family members + 10 "unsupervised" toddlers hogging the whole road! & that makes many of the 40km rider spend time dodging those "riders" and not paying attentions to the detour signs :(

I almost missed the turn-off at that point, but managed to get back to the correct path with some "sharp" move...

"According to Strava", what surprised me is that, total distance was only 36.8 km.... (but that alone is another discussion topic)

Was in "C" batch route marker for 70km said straight/40km right ... it went nowhere ... whole bunch had to turn round and go back ... aish ...

Any other batch have that issue ? ... wasnt far into the race ...

Also in C front bunch that 'lost' it. Friend in B batch says same thing happened in B batch (same place) ????

Archived