New Zealand - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Wayne Potgieter

US visa application is pretty straightforward. You book an interview date online, wait for 30 minutes at the embassy in Auckland city, and have a 5 minute interview. Passport with visa should arrive in the mail a couple of days later. The bigger hassle is the $200+ cost :P

Awesome thanks for that insight niterider - last time I did one was probably 10 years ago, remember it being a bit of a performance!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh this is that code I told you about weeks ago - that if you don't have that you will be taxed 45%

Ai, I am so smart...hahaha :P

Yup! It's also the tax code that I need to give to HR or I won't get paid, haha!

I'm blocking this thread

Agreed, I'm getting so damn depressed reading about everyone leaving, and I have to stay here (for now anyway)

Edited by Falco

we started our paperwork on friday, for working visa etc.

looking at north shore, agents informed us basically if you dont have a working visa your chances of employment before departing is minimal.

and they did inform us, they have never been this busy ever.

looking at north shore, agents informed us basically if you dont have a working visa your chances of employment before departing is minimal.

And then some of us have employment already but no visa yet (well no police clearance even yet)  :mellow:  <_<

And then some of us have employment already but no visa yet (well no police clearance even yet)  :mellow:  <_<

you one of the lucky ones....im hesitant to pack up and go with working visa and have no job....

i also want to be an agent for a uk based company there...aparently that wont get me into nz either. i basically have to seek employement.

you one of the lucky ones....im hesitant to pack up and go with working visa and have no job....

i also want to be an agent for a uk based company there...aparently that wont get me into nz either. i basically have to seek employement.

I better get my visa, I have already resigned from my current job  :eek:

hey where is the ugly?????????

dont be naughty,,,,,,there is an article about a school stabbing in NZ  here locally

WP please can we not have sensored reporting, I expect more from you

Edited by DIPSLICK

Good luck....that profile pic :w00t:  :w00t:

Yip. When good opportunities comes knocking, one does not chase them away :)

edit: inserted not..haha

Good luck to then.

Thought you more a European girlie for riding in the big mountains :whistling: