Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. But by now they should have upgraded their bandwidth

Oef!! Bonuses based on profits come first!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Got a Kauai selected breakfast voucher this week.  Asked the Kauai staff which of the breakfasts are on the selected list..... they have no idea  :lol:

At least they said they will ask management and find out  :thumbup:

How does one have your points goal reduced or after how long does it come down? Sent them a mail and got some generic response. Haven't made goal for about four weeks now and going forward also looks unlikely due to me not being able to train

How does one have your points goal reduced or after how long does it come down? Sent them a mail and got some generic response. Haven't made goal for about four weeks now and going forward also looks unlikely due to me not being able to train

Send your broker a mail and ask them to motivate for a suspension of the VAR goals for as long as your doc has suggested you not train. It takes about 8-10 weeks to reduce if I remember correctly

My wife hasn't hit a target for months and has seen no reduction in her points goal.

Another issue I have here is the fact that after a 2hr swim this morning, at 60-69% HR, I only get 100 points allocated, it's the same allocation that a 30 min swim at the same intensity gets.

The fact that we get 30,000 points limit for fitness is one thing, another thing entirely when there are those stupid sublimity for certain exercise "types"

Got a Kauai selected breakfast voucher this week.  Asked the Kauai staff which of the breakfasts are on the selected list..... they have no idea  :lol:

At least they said they will ask management and find out  :thumbup:

Same here... I got to VA Kauai and the lady said they don't take WiCodes for breakfasts. I had to part with only the smoothie. Now I have to go to a normal Kauai for the breakfast. I hope they know about it.

Same here... I got to VA Kauai and the lady said they don't take WiCodes for breakfasts. I had to part with only the smoothie. Now I have to go to a normal Kauai for the breakfast. I hope they know about it.

Got my breakfast from a VA Kauai without much of an issue. Only thing was no one had a clue which breakfasts the voucher is valid for

Went to VA today, got the breakfast no problem. The staff have been issued with a memo and there were about 5 breakfasts on the list. Did my workout then had a free breakfast and smoothie after :)

I also have an issue with the heart rate points allocation for prolonged exercises ...

Read up on the criteria so that you know what length of exercise and what % hr you need to be at to maximise points

Read up on the criteria so that you know what length of exercise and what % hr you need to be at to maximise points

I know the criteria , but like mentioned before that if youbtrain for 2 or 3 hours and hr % is low you get 100 points...and fot 30 mins at 80% for 30 mins its 300 points. but hey its still hetter than having no reward programs ect al all so not complaining. Havnt missed a goal since july????

I know the criteria , but like mentioned before that if youbtrain for 2 or 3 hours and hr % is low you get 100 points...and fot 30 mins at 80% for 30 mins its 300 points. but hey its still hetter than having no reward programs ect al all so not complaining. Havnt missed a goal since july????

Change to the high performance category. It will be easier if you do more long & easier rides.