Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

May I ask why you want to change back?

I've used up my 30,000 points and think that during winter 3 * 30 minute workouts are easier to do than a 120 minute once or twice. I suppose I'm just gaming the system to my advantage as 80% of my disco rate is only 63% of my actual rate.

Not worth a phone call to disco if it can't be done online.

I've used up my 30,000 points and think that during winter 3 * 30 minute workouts are easier to do than a 120 minute once or twice. I suppose I'm just gaming the system to my advantage as 80% of my disco rate is only 63% of my actual rate.

Not worth a phone call to disco if it can't be done online.

Yeah, I don't expect they will make it too easy to jump between the regimes, as one maxes out ones fitness points

Anybody else also experienced past Sunday activities not registering HR? I had a trail run of nearly 3h bumped down to 100 points because of "Speed (incorrect term with me around!) data only".  :eek:  FWIW, it was on a Suunto device.

Saturday no problem. This morning no problem. HR is in the activity itself with quite a "healthy" average. 

Anybody else also experienced past Sunday activities not registering HR? I had a trail run of nearly 3h bumped down to 100 points because of "Speed (incorrect term with me around!) data only".  :eek:  FWIW, it was on a Suunto device.

Saturday no problem. This morning no problem. HR is in the activity itself with quite a "healthy" average. 

No, but I use a Garmin - Send them the screen shot then they will fix it.

Flight Booster feedback from Disco:

"We've picked up that the Flight Booster cash backs are currently not paying out due to a system error. We are still investigating this issue, and unfortunately we have no turnaround time for a resolution.

Once this issue has been resolved, we'll process all outstanding payments to our members.

We appreciate your continued patience in the interim.

Regards,

DV"

Got an sms this morning from my bank with a big payment with reference: "Vital Activ5", which is most probably the Flight Booster payback. So seems they sorted out their system issues

My points from Sundays run still not reflecting as I write this. Anyone else have same issue?

points from my cycle yesterday went through like normal.

points from my cycle yesterday went through like normal.

thanks, means maybe the interface is broken for me...grrrr

Give it a couple of days. Sometimes they fly through, other times it does take a day or two.

But for the record, my run from Sunday has pulled through - albeit also with some delay. 

I am supposed to get 25% off on uber trips, but have not had anything on my R6000 rands worth of uber, uber says its disco's fault, disco says uber fault. Ugh.

thanks, means maybe the interface is broken for me...grrrr

Hmmm, despite mine from yesterday having pulled through, I wanted to check something else and saw my wife's training of this morning has not pulled through. Then wanted to check something on the devices linked - and "we cannot connect to linked devices at the moment" followed by "You have not devices linked" - the latter of which is absolute bull.

So I expect there's a slight blip in their matrix... much as there was yesterday when my daughter wanted a smoothy and disco could not connect to their rewards scheme.  :cursing:  One of the few times I actually wanted to use the rewards. (Jaaa, I know, screen print the vouchers... however, if it cannot connect to this on their own app, I presume the chances are slim to non-existent that they'll be able to honor the voucher.)

I am supposed to get 25% off on uber trips, but have not had anything on my R6000 rands worth of uber, uber says its disco's fault, disco says uber fault. Ugh.

do you drink that much ?

do you drink that much ?

Nope, I just cycle to work and then Uber to clients. I wish they gave me a beer at each client. 

Sorted the issue now, for some reason I was unlinked last year, had to re activate now. so will lose out on the R1500. At least I know going forward.

Too lazy to read through the blurb - differences between Gold and Diamond status? More discounts on stuff, that about it?

Too lazy to read through the blurb - differences between Gold and Diamond status? More discounts on stuff, that about it?

short answer 5% more discount or cash back

Edited by Dexter-morgan