Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Yes, you can pay in. And with the current version (well, series 1) you could pay in to upgrade from the 38mm to the 42mm. Given that the pricing of the new one is going to be pretty much the same as the old one, I don't foresee it being an issue. If it's more than R 6k (R 250p/m over 24 months) you pay in the difference and hey presto. 

Awesome thanks.  Glad I waited to get for my OH, looking at it, it seems a decent upgrade.  Aside from GPS, will now do swim lap tracking, amongst other things.  Also will work with the new airpod cordless headphone thingies - in th case of the I watch this makes a lot more sense than the I phone...

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one else notice that kuaui is no longer available to redeem rewards? Only vida? 769efaa5594e9df270c32bb065cd34ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Working fine for me

8d053e164076a39e5157fd5502514202.png

Redeemed my 2 kauai rewards this morning, as soon as i get notification I take a screenshot of them.

Will have to wait till next week to see if this has changed for me

Edited by shaper

Well my garmin account is linked but it does not sync

Mine did the same last week after the relink was completed.

Give it time tonight to sync overnight.

Did you get a phone call or email letting u know the problem was resolved? I'm in the same boat but still waiting for Garmin account to be linked again.

Edited by darelinp

Did you get a phone call or email letting u know the problem was resolved? I'm in the same boat but still waiting for Garmin account to be linked again.

Phone call asking me to re link... but i had one of the exec office guys helping me after a escalation to the big shots

Phone call asking me to re link... but i had one of the exec office guys helping me after a escalation to the big shots

IF the sync doesn't show by tomorrow, download the original file(s) from GC. Then delete those activities on GC before uploading the original files again. It usually downloads as a zip file, but once unzipped it is a FIT file.

Make sure it is the original (FIT) file otherwise Vitality won't pick it up.

I'm not sure about all Garmin units, but my files download like that.

And then check the web browser for the date/time of the last sync. For some reason it doesn't show on the app.