Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep. Cos they know who their "families" are, you can open accounts for your kids as well

That's great.. I will have to have a serious rethink..currently at Momentum..but I reckon this is the way forward..man I am sold on just the fuel savings..[emoji1787]

Would you mind sending me the marketing material?

That's great.. I will have to have a serious rethink..currently at Momentum..but I reckon this is the way forward..man I am sold on just the fuel savings..[emoji1787]

Would you mind sending me the marketing material?

Yeah once I've downloaded it all I'll put a Dropbox link up

Thanks Myles for the updates. Looking good, have everything with them at the moment so this will be a nice addition.

You’re in! It’s time to bank healthier and you’ll be first in line

We’re almost ready and you’ve been added to the list. We’ll be in touch soon to let you know when you can join a bank like no other. Get ready for a completely digital, branchless and intuitive banking experience coming to you soon.

Discovery Bank.

They sure do know how to get people excited - and sucked in. I knew it would be integrated with the rest of Disco 'lifestyle' but this is far more than I expected. 

They sure do know how to get people excited - and sucked in. I knew it would be integrated with the rest of Disco 'lifestyle' but this is far more than I expected. 

yeah, I'm far more excited about this than their life policy enhancements, which just add more complexity to an already overly complex product. It's a GREAT product, if used properly, but there are sooo many permutations that from a client perspective, and from a non-discovery tied agent perspective, they just don't know where to start or what to compare it against ito products from other providers.