Apple watch feedback

Runbikeswim

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats easy to say - I have tried for over and hour now and i am still confused...

The problem is, that thread has a bunch of other stuff mixed in...

Is the target/week fixed at 1200 or is it individualised?

The cap is 1200. Which means they won't increase it to more than that. The target will vary from person to person but if you're supremely fit, your target will be 1200.

What people fail to get is the fitness points are changing from next year. You would now be able to score 3000 points for a 100km cycle for instance. So getting to that 1200 points will be so much easier than it is currently.

The cap is 1200. Which means they won't increase it to more than that. The target will vary from person to person but if you're supremely fit, your target will be 1200.

What people fail to get is the fitness points are changing from next year. You would now be able to score 3000 points for a 100km cycle for instance. So getting to that 1200 points will be so much easier than it is currently.

ah, i see

(some people was doing caculations on this year point system, whilst other already on next years)

gotcha :thumbup:

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/04/794181c79af354311ae38874051c1b03.jpg

Handy for boarding pass

i would love to see a side by side comparison of doing that via your wrist vs just using your phone....my guess is that the phone would be quicker and easier

True. Have it on the phone as well but still playing around with the options. If watch works ok then has the option that phone can stay in hand luggage until past security. But no biggie I suppose

This point has literally been covered a million times now. Read the other thread and you'll find all your answers there.

sorry did not know, this thread just happened to catch my eye. I will check the other thread

i would love to see a side by side comparison of doing that via your wrist vs just using your phone....my guess is that the phone would be quicker and easier

If you save it on your phone in wallet, then I am sure its quicker to just tap on wallet as you walk up than rather lugging your phone out.

At this rate it shouldn't be long before the muggers let us keep our bikes so long as we hand over all the apple bits...

Currently getting 5000 points for cycling > 75km. Doesn't really matter if its 3000 or 5000. Doing a race immediately gets you the weekly reward of 1200. 

Currently getting 5000 points for cycling > 75km. Doesn't really matter if its 3000 or 5000. Doing a race immediately gets you the weekly reward of 1200. 

That's if it's a race, and you've confirmed your entry and finishing time etc. Next year it doens't matter whether it's a race or not, you get the points according to either distance or a combo of exertion and time elapsed. 

That's if it's a race, and you've confirmed your entry and finishing time etc. Next year it doens't matter whether it's a race or not, you get the points according to either distance or a combo of exertion and time elapsed. 

Even easier then 

I really want one badly... What are your thoughts on paying the extra cash for the sapphire glass screen. Worth it?

Not necessary, I purchased a tempered glass screen protector 42mm and Survivor tactical case for I-Watch from www.shopandship.co.za. Have used my watch for 8 months now, bought it in Hong Kong. (Strava and Polar beat) tempered glass has some scuff marks but I will replace when necessary. 

Archived