Apple watch feedback

Runbikeswim

post-44930-1452064619,2749.jpg

Strange. Mine looks like this.

Are you running iOS 9.2 and have you made sure you running the latest version of the Discovery App?

Also make sure that you have "Authorized" the Discovery App for the Apple Health App.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did a little experiment - just swung my arm next to me here by the desk for about a minute - just logged 350 steps :ph34r:

did a little experiment - just swung my arm next to me here by the desk for about a minute - just logged 350 steps :ph34r:

Wear it when you have a skommel. Daily goals achieved in minutes.

Have been trying to activate my Active Rewards on an "updated 1st January 2016" Discovery app for the last 2 hours, but just says "Try again"...

Anybody else have the same issue...or any suggestions please?

Wear it when you have a skommel. Daily goals achieved in minutes.

it hardly logged any steps when I shook my Steri stumpy at lunch (and no, it was an actual steri stumpy)

it hardly logged any steps when I shook my Steri stumpy at lunch (and no, it was an actual steri stumpy)

Longer strokes bud ;)

A club mate had his watch on a ride. After two hours it reminded him to stand up and move for one minute. He also got about 350 steps for his 1 minute of arm waving on the bike. So much for a smart watch  :wacko:

A club mate had his watch on a ride. After two hours it reminded him to stand up and move for one minute. He also got about 350 steps for his 1 minute of arm waving on the bike. So much for a smart watch :wacko:

Bunch of guys randomly standing around waving their arms like dudes trying to dance at a trance party while others are furiously shaking SteriStumpies, and we mock the watch for not being "smart".... Hehe

Bunch of guys randomly standing around waving their arms like dudes trying to dance at a trance party while others are furiously shaking SteriStumpies, and we mock the watch for not being "smart".... Hehe

I suppose this is true for the Apple watch and any pedometer but if you want the exercise meter to move (or meet your Discovery goals), you have to elevate your heart rate.

Sorry to disappoint but its a real gimmick. You need to have it on your arm at all times to maximise any movements or activities to be able be rewarded. You would need to take your phone with you for a jog or ride too. Not cool when your mountain biking.

I would say its more for the ladies who constantly leave their cell phones buried deep in their hand bags, this way they cant miss a call or message. :clap:

Thanks goodness it was free.................

my 555555c worth!!!!!

Just thought I'd let you guys, who were interested in covers for the watch, know about my experience.

Just like what happened to my space grey i5 a couple years ago, once dust/smaller sand particles get in, the cover does just as much harm as it could do good. :thumbdown:  not saying all are the same, perhaps the waterproof ones are better after all.

My casing has fine scratches on it now :cursing:  so I'll be setting it alight and throwing it away.

My anal pedanticness won't cope!

Unless someone has any advice on getting rid of them ? :mellow:

So after much debating I will be going down this route as well and will opt for the 42mm option.

besides baaisaikel where else can I get a cover for the watch ?

I require currently 150 points a week and have just done 2200 points in a week.

Archived