Using Spray 'n Cook as chain lube

Red Bird

And anyway, I am sure synthetic oils are made from the refined components of regular crude oil otherwise where else would they get the ingredients from to make it?

that's why I always ask for Fairtrade Organic Castrol...it's important to me the Sheik TjaBooty gets a fair deal too

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's why I always ask for Fairtrade Organic Castrol...it's important to me the Sheik TjaBooty gets a fair deal too

Djibouti* is a country... Don't be rude! :whistling:

* located in the Horn of Africa

And anyway, I am sure synthetic oils are made from the refined components of regular crude oil otherwise where else would they get the ingredients from to make it?

I think they get the ingredients from that SA Juice place referred to in the Rourke Croeser dope thread...

I think they get the ingredients from that SA Juice place referred to in the Rourke Croeser dope thread...

Hmmmmmmm.

Goes to update Wikipedia

BTW since its Saturday now

Spray n cook is an excellent chain lube.

Spray on and wipe the excess away.

Same with motor cycle chain lube.

As with any lube just remove the excess and it won't attract and hold tonnes of crud

All these ladies sharing their Xpresso stories ... You must be late for your Scrapbooking class.

Bostick works a bit better as it doesn't splash off all over the chainstay.

try no more nails its a good product and wont puncture your tubeless

try no more nails its a good product and wont puncture your tubeless

Good suggestion. And then you can use any left overs to top up your sealant while you are at it.

Archived