Let me introduce KODI to you...

Johnstoneighty6

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that Kodi itself is the problem. It is if it comes with pre-loaded  add-ons, isn't that more the issue?

perhaps

I don't think that Kodi itself is the problem. It is if it comes with pre-loaded  add-ons, isn't that more the issue?

You are correct

Kodi itself doesn't let you watch Pirate streams, just is a nice convenient media management center,

its the 3rd Party Addons that we all enjoy that is the problem, and the issue these days is with the fully loaded Kodi-box's that allow one access out the box to the pirate streams

if Kodi was the problem, then so would any internet browser also be a problem as you can watch it from there too,

Just want to check if anybody else is having issues with UK channels at the moment?

Tried FilmonTV and Mobdro and both are doing the same thing. Pick a channel and once it starts to stream all is good up until a few minuted in. Filmon just kicks you out to the channel menu and Mobdro just freezes...

Also battling with buffering on Exodus and Phoenix.

RedbullTV has it's moments but at least it adjusts  to suit available bandwidth.

Did a speed test on the media box and got a ping of under 20ms with a line speed down of around 10,5Mb/s and almost 1Mb/s up. Not sure what to do....

(Started visiting torrent sites again. At least we can watch a few episodes without having to double up on blood pressure meds.....)

Which add-on will be the best to get some Isle TT coverage or updates ?

If the schedule below is anything to go by, Mobdro as a standalone install or FilmonTV as a Kodi Add-on. As long as they don'y switch you off......

Isle of Man TT 2017 TV coverage on ITV42017 IoM TV schedule UK (ITV4):

Mon 29th May, 9pm – TT 2017: Record Breakers

Tues 30th May, 9pm – TT 2017: The Perfect Lap

Wed 31st May, 9pm – TT 2017: My Greatest Moment

Thurs 1st June, 9pm – Preview Show

Fri 2nd June, 9pm – Qualifying Highlights

Sat 3rd June, 9pm – Superbike TT Race

Sun 4th June, 9pm – Sidecar TT Race (1)

Mon 5th June, 9pm – SuperSport TT Race (1)

Tue 6th June, 9pm – SuperStock TT Race

Wed 7th June, 9pm – SuperSport TT Race (2)

Thur 8th June, 9pm – Lightweight TT Race & TT Zero

Fri 9th June, 9pm – Senior TT

Sat 10th June, 9pm – Sidecar TT Race (2)

Sun 11th June, 6pm – Review Show 1

Sun 11th June, 7pm – Review Show 2

(All times are UK BST and are subject to change)

- See more at: http://www.formotorbikes.com/blog/isle-of-man-tt-2017-tv-coverage-itv4/#sthash.sW1myqUZ.dpuf

trying to load MetalKettle.co as a add-on so that i can watch the Giro?

What other add-on's is available.

Keen to get system ready for TdF... any ideas which Add-on's would carry the TDF.

And then, F1, Superbikes and MotoGP, maybe UCI Cross Country MTB?

PS running Kodi 17 on RassberryPi 3

G

So got MetalKettle installed via the Fusion repository... it gives me BT Eurosport which is streaming Giro at the moment.

Stupid question, how do I remote control this, don't really want to leave a KB and mouse attached if i can avoid it.

G

Just want to check if anybody else is having issues with UK channels at the moment?

Tried FilmonTV and Mobdro and both are doing the same thing. Pick a channel and once it starts to stream all is good up until a few minuted in. Filmon just kicks you out to the channel menu and Mobdro just freezes...

Also battling with buffering on Exodus and Phoenix.

RedbullTV has it's moments but at least it adjusts  to suit available bandwidth.

Did a speed test on the media box and got a ping of under 20ms with a line speed down of around 10,5Mb/s and almost 1Mb/s up. Not sure what to do....

(Started visiting torrent sites again. At least we can watch a few episodes without having to double up on blood pressure meds.....)

Filmon no longer free, you are able to watch for a couple of minutes then will stop http://www.newsincyprus.com/news/71842/filmon-ends-free-viewing

Try the IsraeLive addon for UK channels

So got MetalKettle installed via the Fusion repository... it gives me BT Eurosport which is streaming Giro at the moment.

Stupid question, how do I remote control this, don't really want to leave a KB and mouse attached if i can avoid it.

G

Mini wireless keyboard, you can get them from takealot https://m.takealot.com/#product?id=57149896

trying to load MetalKettle.co as a add-on so that i can watch the Giro?

What other add-on's is available.

Keen to get system ready for TdF... any ideas which Add-on's would carry the TDF.

And then, F1, Superbikes and MotoGP, maybe UCI Cross Country MTB?

PS running Kodi 17 on RassberryPi 3

G

Sportsdevil addon, will also have Eurosport as well as live streams

TdF you will also get on British channel ITV4

got sportdevil installed, very few sport channels, def no ITV4 or Eurosport. will have to look at reinstalling it, got the repo via Fusion

G

Sportsdevil addon, will also have Eurosport as well as live streams
TdF you will also get on British channel ITV4

got sportdevil installed, very few sport channels, def no ITV4 or Eurosport. will have to look at reinstalling it, got the repo via Fusion

G

I've given up on Sportsdevil, having to guess which stream to watch is beyond me. I loaded mobdro and have no problems just choosing the channel that has my stuff running. Quality is no quite HD sometimes.

G

Try using your TV remote, if your TV supports HDCP should work fine... 

G

Within Sportsdevil go to sports tv and work way through the links, else live sports, and see what is playing at the time in one of the links.

Also look at the phoenix addon as well as goodfellas