Review: Pyga OneForty650 Pascoe

News bot

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't have one of these, but the OneTwenty....And man is it ever capable! 

Coming from the Spaz Enduro I was a little worried about its capabilities for going down...but those were unwarranted! :D

would this be suitable for say S2C, or Race to rhodes type long distance touring - or should one look more at the 120 ?

would this be suitable for say S2C, or Race to rhodes type long distance touring - or should one look more at the 120 ?

To be honest this is exactly the reason I got the OneTwenty...However, people have done Trans Baviaans on the Pascoe.

I think the OneTwenty may just climb ever so slightly better due to the different head angle.

120 would be more suited. In fact 110 would be even better suited and the Stage will be the most suitedest

you recommend for doing a ride like the munga ?

Eish slow one, look it's not impossible it just won't be ideal lol. It's not a marathon bike it plays better with endure / am rides and events. Suppose you can also do an endure event with a marathon bike...just won't be ideal

Eish slow one, look it's not impossible it just won't be ideal lol. It's not a marathon bike it plays better with endure / am rides and events. Suppose you can also do an endure event with a marathon bike...just won't be ideal

thanks Roux ... I'll wait with my questions till after 1 Feb 2016

120 would be more suited. In fact 110 would be even better suited and the Stage will be the most suitedest

But to be honest as an all rounder "fun" do it all the 120 for me is best. I'm not not sold on any 29'rs yet except the Evil so far ;)

"Contentment" sums it up with this frame ;)

Like this....you don't want for anything, and thank goodness since if I still had an itch, I wouldn't have been able scratch it thanks to our dear mr president.