Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

To be honest i think there maybe 6 tweets in total. I honestly cant recall. maybe @jules can help out here.

brandon els' tweets - now theres a different story

The simple question here Fandacious...at the time of you making that comment...what were your intentions....even though you did not mention a name...you could not have made it any easier except for spelling it out....and you put your sweaty Planters on a block because of "stories" ....I don't really need the answers to these....and bear in mind...guys lke me knew nothing about the Emma letter till you mentioned it...and to be very honest and I hope you don't take this as an insult....it did come across as a little moan....you have bigger cream carriers than me and I will concede to that....I would definitely not have the guts to take a comment public unless I have facts......

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats what she said

Now that's a good idea, she said, she said, she said, now that's a good idea, she said, she said, she said...

Remember that old song, by Sugar.

Honestly don't know why I keep coming back to this thread... So over it all. Just have him pay back whatever ill-gotten monies his won, nullify his results and let him fade into obscurity.

Imagine if Froome sent an Emma letter to everybody who directly calls him a doper, never mind inferring it.... Emma would be rich!!

Exactly, and a bit off-topic, anyone seen what anti-hunters are capable of spewing at hunters' posts of Facebook/Instagram (death wishes/threats is an understatement). Imagine if they were all to be sent lawyers letters!

Exactly, and a bit off-topic, anyone seen what anti-hunters are capable of spewing at hunters' posts of Facebook/Instagram (death wishes/threats is an understatement). Imagine if they were all to be sent lawyers letters!

I went to take a look @robbiehunter twitter page and was surprised to see he's blocked me.

I kinda have an idea why but at least there hasn't been a lawyers letter from him yet

To be honest i think there maybe 6 tweets in total. I honestly cant recall. maybe @jules can help out here.

brandon els' tweets - now theres a different story

06216ffaaeccc209fb699ccc85d74ddf.jpg

[emoji19]

This is why testing the statement could have proved interesting. However, had I been slapped with a lawyer's letter, which it must be said, is nothing more than a lawyer's letter, I too would have gone, 'ah stuff it' and deleted a few tweets and carried on with my life. Would middle class folk in SA really get a couple hundy thousand rondt together to klap handbags at dawn over something like that? Not a freakin chance, most are too sensible and know better than to engage in something financially draining and which will deliver scant reward beyond a hearty 'I told you so'. The gamble is worth it for the dodgy operator though...it is a game of chicken, if you blink first and fast, guess what, everyone wins. Unless you are DIRECTLY interested in some good old vengeance, it just isn't worth it.

You okes who have had divorces should know full well what it means to get The Law involved. Proves PDQ that it is not an ass, it is an EXPENSIVE ass. And nobody likes that kind of ass...

Alas, I'm not allowed to bin the lawyers letters I get however tempting it may be to do so.

There's usually not too much brinkmanship involved in threats of defamation suits. A reasoned reply setting out the justification for whatever was published and why the lawyer's demand won't be acceded to is usually where it ends.

That to do with the tiff between PHASA and SAPA?

That to do with the tiff between PHASA and SAPA?

Nope, just in general when there's an "outrage" when some foreigner shoots some of the big 5 and posts it on social media, but let's rather leave that for another thread...