Olympic International launches new cycling shoe range

News bot

Arguably the fastest-growing sport in South Africa, cycling has taken the nation by storm over the past few years with the estimated year-on-year growth of this industry believed to be in double-digit figures. Following this trend, leading South African footwear brand, Olympic International, has launched its new range of cycling gear to the public.

Click here to view the article

Also owned olympics before, besides them being very comfortable, they also had a never die ethos.....best wishes to Olympic with their new range!

Great bang for buck. I think they're owned/distributed by Jordan/asics but you hardly ever see any rejects at the factory shop!

Olympics are good sellers, and I have recommended them to many customers over the years! Can't think of any comebacks on them. New stuff looks lekker!

That Tread is looking really good.  If the weight (I'm not sure how they compare to my current shoes) and quality is good (and the toebox is roomy) that is my next shoe!

My first pair were also Olympics which were pretty comfy (until I go a pair of Shimanos) but it did break apart at one point while hiking the bike.  The back up service was phenomenal, it's a really good product and with good service I think these guys will do well

Not often one finds a product like this that is so well received by those who have used it!

I have been using the Olympics for years. They just go on and on. I walked up Sani Pass in mine when my derailleur broke 10km from the top.

I have been using the Olympics for years. They just go on and on. I walked up Sani Pass in mine when my derailleur broke 10km from the top.

I like the look of these new ones, maybe I should give them a go...

Ive got the new Spez comps and cant say I like them at all, I still take my old vrot pair out first and put those on rather. They look like theyve been donated to me but they still strong.