• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some serious legs from both Kwiakowski and Sagan to stay away for so long.

Luckily for them the chasing group of +/- 13 believed they were only meant to follow...other than the 2 quickstep riders and then Boonen in the last few km's no one tried to catch them... 

Look how the gap came down when Boonen got on front, now if a few more joined him a few km's earlier...but no that's road racing

Maybe they decided to save themselves for Flanders Gent on sunday?

Ai 2agan

Feel for Sags

He makes a lot of play / strategic attacks

And, like before, he runs out of teammates ALL THE TIME

Cycling is a team sport after all.

GO SAGS!

Look at the caliber of riders, yet SuperSport would rather show some unseeded tennis players and random European clubs playing something called "hockey"!!

I see Gent-W is live on SS on Sunday

Maybe Ronde' as well as PR too?

Bit of flash back to Strade Bianchie 2014 when they broke clear and rode together, with the Polska taking the win. I remember then him saying it was like the old days when they were juniors, they used to ride like that.

Bit of flash back to Strade Bianchie 2014 when they broke clear and rode together, with the Polska taking the win. I remember then him saying it was like the old days when they were juniors, they used to ride like that.

Ja they go way back together. And at least another 10 years together still....

Not so sure about the manbun though :eek: :eek:

Whatever Sags do is cool

Thus principle however cannot be applied to other normal human beings though ????

Such a cool pic

72268f3831ba89669928f0eacebf22b1.jpg

I don't think most people appreciate how truly incredible that TT performance from Kwiatowski and Sagan was. To breakaway and then hold a gap over two riders as strong as Terpstra and Stybar and still go on to take victory. WOW, just wow!!!

Archived