The YT Mob: YT joins the World Cup with Aaron Gwin and Angel Suarez

News bot

The bike manufacturer YT finally shares its secret and presents its first Downhill World Cup racing team named “The YT Mob”. None other than American Aaron Gwin along with Spanish Youngster Angel Suarez will stir up the downhill world, while the team will be operated by 23 Degrees Sports with Martin Whiteley as Team Director.

Click here to view the article

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so that logo looks like Yeti, the bike 'looks' like a Spez and how on earth did Aaron and Martin kiss and make up after the Trek affair?????

Yea not really big news this I think they should released this long time ago,not really A "ooooohhhhaaaahhhh" moment now especially with Mcgazza that passed away less then a week ago. All that is very fresh on people's minds still.

Imagine this "new unknown" bike takes a victory or 2 over the big boys this season.

Could it then be a case of "It's not about the bike"

lets face it..YT are very very clever..they want to infiltrate the yank market and now they have Gwinn and Cam touting their wares...i reckon they took the salary knock they paying the git to keep penetration

lets face it..YT are very very clever..they want to infiltrate the yank market and now they have Gwinn and Cam touting their wares...i reckon they took the salary knock they paying the git to keep penetration

This is why I kinda knew they will sign Gwinn

Maybe why Pottie will be on a YT this year too - SA in YT's plans soon soon

Edit: ya ya before anyone 'try and takes me out' - I KNOW our market is basically nothing compared to the USA etc

Edited by hayleyearth