Deliberate hit and run in Cradle - Help ID Culprit

Furbz

The injury form filled in by doctor should not even be given to the patient after doctor fills it in. The form should be collected by investigating officer from doctor or hospital's legal department. It's basically evidence and some ppl might even tamper with it.

100% - but this is Africa and you know how it goes... if you don't do it yourself it doesn't get done.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope the perp gets caught, some people definitely take delight in recklessly skimming a hairs breadth away from riders, gives them a little power trip/ego-boost, nasty piece of work.

Alleged perp has been identified

Good news. Now let's hope he gets nailed. In a case like this he should be charged with attempted murder.

A name would be good if anyone finds it. Maybe a little campaign on social media to let his family and friends know his behavior would be helpful

A name would be good if anyone finds it. Maybe a little campaign on social media to let his family and friends know his behavior would be helpful

So long as it is kept above board. We wouldn't want anyone to be able to turn around and say, "He's right to be going after cyclists, look at how they behave"

It's a big deal to catch people like this. A couple of nights in a cell, an appearance n court, do him some good and send a message. No I'm not hoping he gets raped. Im hoping that justice gets done.

Let the law deal with it. No rogue street justice...

Still yet to see a prosecution in a car on cyclist death. The law does not deal with it. However a public shaming, for all to see could see a change of attitude

Still yet to see a prosecution in a car on cyclist death. The law does not deal with it. However a public shaming, for all to see could see a change of attitude

Yeah.. What ever happened to that drunk driver in PE?.. That was pretty much as cut and dry as this recent Durban murderer

just a heads up:

we have a filled in Doctor letter. (we were unable to open a case without one?)

either way, to keep everything above board the Doctor has to submit the letter to the Police to ensure no tampering on our side.

we hope to have a case number soon.

do we have any hubbers who know how to deal with this in the correct legal manner?

Archived