Chris Froome Training in SA

Wasbeer

Do we need to start the debate again regarding international pro's training in SA and not being tested by their own Federations?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we need to start the debate again regarding international pro's training in SA and not being tested by their own Federations?

I was wondering when someone would bring that up.

Can we not just enjoy seeing the big overseas pros in our own dorps and leave the doping stuff until one is actually busted?

dont go there man! wait till friday...

Ford are the new sponsors.... They own Jag in any case.

Not since 2008..    Jag now owned by Tata (!).... 

but ja nee - given the design life-cycle and shared platforms under Ford, there is still some shared DNA under the skin...

Not necessary, new generation etc. In other new OGE has resigned from MPCC. 

I was wondering when someone would bring that up.

Can we not just enjoy seeing the big overseas pros in our own dorps and leave the doping stuff until one is actually busted?

OK, I know what to do

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAZgAAAAJDM1MjQyMjE2LTU1MjQt

Not necessary, new generation etc. In other new OGE has resigned from MPCC. 

......and Valverde is still winning stage races in 2016.....is he old generation or new? I keep forgetting.

......and Valverde is still winning stage races in 2016.....is he old generation or new? I keep forgetting.

Old.....I think 

Ford are the new sponsors.... They own Jag in any case.

Jaguar-Land Rover owned by Tata, not Ford (PAG)

Got to see one of the World greats this weekend training on the roads of  hoedspruit. He even slowed down to Say hello when he saw me taking some pictures. Awesome to see the legend on SA roads. 

How does he ever see where he is going, Does he have a screen on the stem ?

i'm not a petrolhead, but isn't that car with gp reg following him a jag(who have since stopped sponsoring the team)?

It's the new ford fusion

And Sauser.... And Neff.... And Näf.... and Flückiger .....and Schurter - all in my hometown :w00t: who did I miss?!

the cofidis dude who came 2nd at the PPA RACE

Looks like a Ford to me...

i'm not a petrolhead, but isn't that car with gp reg following him a jag(who have since stopped sponsoring the team)?

Was a ford with a lot of wheels on the back seat!

How does he ever see where he is going, Does he have a screen on the stem ?

Looks like he was just following the yellow line! Funning thing was him passing trucks like they are standing still on the climes.

Archived