Dopers - (please) pay back the money

Konaman

We should have a clause on all race entry forms that state that if found doping, they must refund all money received to the organisers, within say 30 days. If unable then their assets may be attached and sold.

The returned money is then payed to other competitors in line,  or used for development of the sport.

Another option is to withhold the money,  until blood tests clear the winners

my 2c worth to make these guys think about their sins.

Make doping a criminal offense. This will not only mean potential jail time, that the proceeds of the crime are to be repaid, but the assets used to commit the crime can be impounded too.

Won't be enough space in jail for all the roadies.

There's a gap in your reasoning...

Hehehe

We should have a clause on all race entry forms that state that if found doping, they must refund all money received to the organisers, within say 30 days. If unable then their assets may be attached and sold.

The returned money is then payed to other competitors in line,  or used for development of the sport.

Another option is to withhold the money,  until blood tests clear the winners

my 2c worth to make these guys think about their sins.

They actually have to pay everything back up until their positive. Events like CTCT only pay as soon as all tests have cleared.

Make doping a criminal offense. This will not only mean potential jail time, that the proceeds of the crime are to be repaid, but the assets used to commit the crime can be impounded too.

So in SA still a complete joke?