Why is buying just a Frame such an issue

Sidmouth

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ughumm

Banshee and Transition frames are available from Dirt Merchant. You should defs consider one of them.

Check them out here www.a-line.co.za 

Happy shopping

Close your eyes, take a deep breath and order the Santa Cruz. It will make you VERY happy!

Fixed [emoji6]

I think you should change the heading.

Buying a frame is not a issue,hubbers have given you lots of options.

Buying a frame in your price range is the issue.

All I can say is if you think it's expensive now,wait for a month as the new stock of manufacturers starts landing post Zuma ****,and THEN start complaining about price.

This is why i import frames off ebay using paypal and shipping services. LAst three frames came from there....

Warranty is not on your side though....

I would rather ride a giant than pose with a pyga

I would love a Pyga, but I've seen a few Giants around and they look good, gotta say.

I saw the Scott with the 27+ wheels at Holla the other day - that would be a peach to ride.

I think Giant make excellent bikes, but I dont like the look of there CX mountain bikes, the rear is so weird looking same with Niner, I dont think Giant sell frames either, 

I see the rand has recovered today 14.9 to the $

Giant Trance SidMouth, that's what you want... #enduro

CX? The Giant TCX bike looks amazing balls

post-8906-0-14109000-1459347130_thumb.jpg

post-8906-0-50437300-1459347138_thumb.jpg

Im looking at the PYGA oneten, is it a heavy bike, I used a Spec Camber once and could not believe how sluggish it was, I need a true CX bike

TCX is an amazing bike, I just don't like Giant MTBs, i don't think they sell just the frames

Dragon Sports have Giant frames on their website ,but you have to order through a retailer

You say it like it's a bad thing?  

Why a bad thing? Plenty of people drive Toyotas: reasonably priced & reliable. That's why they sell well. They have grown that way just like Giant have. It's not for everyone. Some people prefer charismatic Alfas.

Archived