Omnico/fox is that the best you got?

Pikey

ha ha mr price ,never thought of that ...

Really?  I genuinely expect to see a picture with a RED sticker on the side of the fork every time someone mentions MRP  :ph34r:

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really?  I genuinely expect to see a picture with a RED sticker on the side of the fork every time someone mentions MRP  :ph34r:

Does have a red line ????

post-51529-0-67753700-1462301156_thumb.png

It beggars belief that a Company that has such a torrid reputation is notified of the issue, knows that the Hub is watching with interest and has the opportunity to score massively by doing the right thing .....

.... then they clutch defeat from the jaws of victory!!

Seems broad opinion matters little and the only way to bring them kicking and screaming to act properly will be to create consequence for them! Ramp up the heat on social media and make sure FOX U.S. hears the noise.

Which raises an important question, is omnico a state owned enterprise?

They seem to exhibit many of the same traits of our dear government.

My previous fork was a 32 Rock shock sektor. I must say/admit that this was a fun fork. Then I got the Meta sx2 with the fox ctd. I was extremely disappointed, the performance was/is terrible. I then upgraded to the Fit4 earlier in the year. I have to admit that there is a substantial improvement.

However, recently I notices performance has dropped a bit, fork seems sticky again, but this was after 2 months off the bike. So I cant honestly say. I do need some more time, but next week onwards I will be off the bike again for about 2 months. 

The fit4 is a huge turning point, but I am not crazy over fox!

I bought a RC2 Van 36. You should all do the same. ^_^  

Now THAT is a fork.

Had a VAN RC2 36 before and it was just flipping awesome.

Archived