Omnico/fox is that the best you got?

Pikey

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly,just when you give them the benefit of the doubt to think that maybe they didn't know. When in actual fact they clearly don't give a damn.

I can tell you, you are more patient than I would have been!

Bear in mind it is a long weekend with a holiday in the preceding week and many people are on leave. I do agree receipt of your fork should be acknowledged as a routine procedure and if the guy is on leave he should have set an automatic notification on his incoming emails so you would know why you're not getting a response.

Hope it all works out in the end.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Damn, this thread just makes Omnico look worse and worse. After spending all that money and they can't even provide service to the customer…insane.

I can tell you, you are more patient than I would have been!

my patience is at its end now,time to name and shame internationally.

Bear in mind it is a long weekend with a holiday in the preceding week and many people are on leave. I do agree receipt of your fork should be acknowledged as a routine procedure and if the guy is on leave he should have set an automatic notification on his incoming emails so you would know why you're not getting a response.

Hope it all works out in the end.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

thing is it's not just one guy,there are 2 others cc in in his email and 2 others in the workshop. Not one of 5 ppl could could even keep me in the loop as to the progress or as in omnico's a case lack of.

So very poor and weak.

Edited by Pikey

Posted this link on the Fox Facebook page.

awesome thanks , am currently writing an email to fox international in desperation of an end result. And not in 3 months time when omnico eventually get round to it.

my patience is at its end now,time to name and shame internationally.

Bloody right!!

Damn!!!

I was hoping this would be different, but they are just like any other huge Company out there, I have had the displeasure of doing business with. 

They treat one as a number and cant be bothered as they have thousands of other customers and businesses who support them and will keep them ticking over. 

Definately get hold of Fox, hell, I would even go as far as saying to ask CRC for assistance as I know they are awesome in the customer satisfaction department.

Good Luck, hope you get it sorted

Following this thread with interest.

What I am really missing is some form of response from them, just to clarify their position. The below list is grabbed from their website, all the products in their stable. I am kind of glad that I have none of these. Good luck to the OP. Hope you will get sorted eventually...

Alex

Cannondale

Bell

BlackBurn

Crankbrothers

D'Arcs

Fabric

FotoPro

Fox

Giro

GoldenPower

GoPro

GT

Kenda

Micro SD Cards (Compatible with GoPro)

Mongoose

Olympic

Red-E

Ryder

Sigma

Speedmaster

Stages Power SA

Schwinn

Tektro

World Of Heroes (Compatible with GoPro)

Zero 2

Xposure

Following this thread with interest.

What I am really missing is some form of response from them, just to clarify their position. The below list is grabbed from their website, all the products in their stable. I am kind of glad that I have none of these. Good luck to the OP. Hope you will get sorted eventually...

Alex

Cannondale

Bell

BlackBurn

Crankbrothers

D'Arcs

Fabric

FotoPro

Fox

Giro

GoldenPower

GoPro

GT

Kenda

Micro SD Cards (Compatible with GoPro)

Mongoose

Olympic

Red-E

Ryder

Sigma

Speedmaster

Stages Power SA

Schwinn

Tektro

World Of Heroes (Compatible with GoPro)

Zero 2

Xposure

Thanks for that list, I'll be going out of my way to avoid spending any money of consequence on any of those brands.

Thanks for that list, I'll be going out of my way to avoid spending any money of consequence on any of those brands.

i echo that sentiment 1000%.... They should be boycotted,how the hell do they get away with repeatedly . It's not like this is a isolated case,in fact it's more the norm.

Damn!!!

I was hoping this would be different, but they are just like any other huge Company out there, I have had the displeasure of doing business with.

They treat one as a number and cant be bothered as they have thousands of other customers and businesses who support them and will keep them ticking over.

Definately get hold of Fox, hell, I would even go as far as saying to ask CRC for assistance as I know they are awesome in the customer satisfaction department.

Good Luck, hope you get it sorted

I actually can't believe that they have been treating customers like this for so long and getting away with it.

They clearly don't get there don't deal with omnico name for nothing. Sad we have to go overseas to sort something out that we bought in our own country. Disgusting !

Edited by Pikey

This issue makes that other Rant about Specialized look like a rave...

I feel you man, good luck with this, I hope that it gets sorted out to a refund in your case, I'm sure you've had enough with dealing with omnico and lack of customer service...

Edited by ZakAttak

This issue makes that other Rant about Specialized look like a rave...

I feel you man, good luck with this, I hope that it gets sorted out to a refund in your case, I'm sure you've had enough with dealing with omnico and lack of customer service...

LMFAO ...I would take a refund and run with my tail between my legs.

Then again I would probably have been in never never land ????????????????