Stolen Orange and white Titan (Hatfield)

samanthalloyd4997

Hi guys.

I'm not much of a pro rider, but I had this awesome Orange and white titan bicycle that my parents got for me to start riding with and it got stolen out of my commune in Hatfield. A bicycle store here told me I should post it on bike hub.

It was stolen last week Sunday (23rd april) I've been searching gumtree, olx and junkmail for her but if anyone could advise me on any other ideas, please do! Please also keep a look out! If you hear or see anything, please let me know!

Thank you for your time while reading this!

Guest notmyname

You shouldn't be sharing your contact number with the Internet. Lawd knows how many degenerates and fiends are around.

I cycle in that area, will look out for it.

Just a thought, check at the cash converters at Queens Corner (Soutpans/Gordon).

Hi guys.

I'm not much of a pro rider, but I had this awesome Orange and white titan bicycle that my parents got for me to start riding with and it got stolen out of my commune in Hatfield. A bicycle store here told me I should post it on bike hub.

It was stolen last week Sunday (23rd april) I've been searching gumtree, olx and junkmail for her but if anyone could advise me on any other ideas, please do! Please also keep a look out! If you hear or see anything,my number is 074 723 6024.

Thank you for your time while reading this!

I also had my Titan bike stolen (Sport 29er) last year, in Brooklyn of all places. Bicycle theft if rife near the university. Thugs got past dogs, security cameras, and high walls. And that bike was NOT light. Hope they crashed because they can't fathom clipless. 

I've checked there :) they have a picture. I'm just really hoping it surfaces...

Welcome to the Hub Samantha - hope you have luck with getting your bike back.

Please, Please, Please edit your post and remove your Cell no. If anyone needs to contact you they can PM (Private Message) you.

Otherwise you are going to have every con artist, weirdo, degenerate, sex fiend, chancer out there trying a fast one !!

Archived