Post your woodwork here

Slowbee

Hit me bru! LOL

I'd pay you for that...and I'm saying this in my darts presenters voice....one hundred and fifty!!

If I'm lowballing you,you can unfriend me or just tell me the price?

Agreed. 150 I think is fair. Maybe a bit more?

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At minimum i would say the same price as the two piece / beech handled ones, if not a little bit more as its crafted out of one piece and is surely harder to do.

yeah. Was thinking about it and it's worth at least that. 

R 200 - R 250 apiece, I reckon. It's your work, Panties. You price it. 

yeah. Was thinking about it and it's worth at least that. 

R 200 - R 250 apiece, I reckon. It's your work, Panties. You price it.

Happy to pay this

The start of my mallet head...

6165eb2658f735f4da629205d8337918.jpg

After some surface planing...

abef463810ee19510d6afdb8f9e7b979.jpg

Rhodesian teak... Should be nice.

Flip that's nice.

I'd be super tempted to cut that so that the two long sides have a rough outside - not the top, as that needs to curve to form a shallow angle with the striking faces. Hmmm ...

I like this form of price haggling :)  Much more entertaining than the usual Flea-Market crowds.

Dimensions that worked really really well turned out to be 70mmX70mm head, with an 80mm long handle, the bulbous end is around 38mm thick. If you want it thicker or thinner just ask, but this grip is just sublime - it gives you the option to either full-hand it or pinch it as it starts slipping, for a more 'delicate' stroke .... lol that sounds dirty all of a sudden.

I'll make them for R175 a piece, and R99 shipping via Aramex (or mahala pick-up in Pretoria). Reckon I'll be able to chuck 5 of them in a bag before Aramex complains.

I like this form of price haggling :)  Much more entertaining than the usual Flea-Market crowds.

Dimensions that worked really really well turned out to be 70mmX70mm head, with an 80mm long handle, the bulbous end is around 38mm thick. If you want it thicker or thinner just ask, but this grip is just sublime - it gives you the option to either full-hand it or pinch it as it starts slipping, for a more 'delicate' stroke .... lol that sounds dirty all of a sudden.

I'll make them for R175 a piece, and R99 shipping via Aramex (or mahala pick-up in Pretoria). Reckon I'll be able to chuck 5 of them in a bag before Aramex complains.

You have mail. 

Just went to The Hardware Centre in CPT.

Jinne mense, I must stay out of that place. Saw a very nice bandsaw that I want. Only 28k.  :eek:

Also can't understand why the Liberon stuff is so expensive.

Edited by Moridin

you have mail

I have a question for the business owners here. What software are you using for designing kitchens etc?

And do you have a software solution for designing furniture?