Tour de France Fantasy Tour 2016

Frosty

think there wasn't much spread in the choices...so most of the dudes in the top 150 would also have had 4+ of the dream team okes.

pretty much everyone had sagan and froome.

5 of the supposed dream team in mine but languishing in 246 place?? Guess should have picked the other 4 rather and the 5  :blink:

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok changes in. sorry nibbles, you stay on the bench, don't go do a breakaway win now.

there's a kiff graph for where your riders scored points on the stages, both for active and subs. just be warned that the active riders is the currently active dudes..so don't get too excited if cav is someone is smearing their colour all over stages 1-9 if you only moved them in now!

Points after today's first rest day have been updated...

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

That took long enough

That took long enough

It was a long day.

I heard some of the teams stopped for coffee, and some even went home.

Whaahoooo, yesterday was the first day I didn't loose any positions!!!

Yeah and I didn't make up a single one!! WTF

I'm still bleak about picking the wrong Dumoulin... Surely I get a few extra points for meaning to pick the other one? Trying hard to get above 575th place

I'm still bleak about picking the wrong Dumoulin... Surely I get a few extra points for meaning to pick the other one? Trying hard to get above 575th place

If he is related to Tom, you should get at least 3000 points ????

Sorry if this has been asked before, but why can't i change my team? Isn't the dead line just before the stage starts like it normally is? or was it yesterday?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but why can't i change my team? Isn't the dead line just before the stage starts like it normally is? or was it yesterday?

Yikes, I also thought it was at least open this morning to still make subs.

Felt bad subbing Winner Anacona a day after he scored points, for EBH, but Dimension Data said they haven't unleashed EBH yet so here's hoping!

no man subs always only on rest day..  

no man subs always only on rest day..  

Rest day = Catch up on work that pays your salary day. Therefor nothing to do with TDF. Oh well , rules are rules i suppose.