Tour de France Fantasy Tour 2016

Frosty

Dumoulin on the bench  :mellow:

Also, Gen, what's happening to Alaphilippe??? Took him over Yates :(

Here is one reason why the White Jersey competition is not included on the daily points - only the jersey wearer. Perhaps the top 3 could be included, but certainly not the top 10.

Buchmann is 22nd overall on the GC and doesn't score points, so shouldn't score points in the white either.

post-1372-0-44556900-1468166883_thumb.png

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dumoulin on the bench :mellow:

Also, Gen, what's happening to Alaphilippe??? Took him over Yates :(

Ja nee.. I donno.. I have a lot of riders not stepping up.

So I have to take Contador out, who should be his replacement? 

• RODRÍGUEZ
  • ARU
  • PINOT

Lucky you, he's one of my subs that I had plans for in weeks 2 & 3

Lucky you, he's one of my subs that I had plans for in weeks 2 & 3

Yip.. me too...

Dammit and at a stage I had Dan-The-Man in instead of Bertie.. but no loyalty got the better of me[emoji22]

After a great weekend of racing here is a round up of our Prize Winners...

Friday - Stage 7

Winner: Black_Metal

(Competition leader after Stage 7)

539dd7f86bf16dae15c7cb68ba554687.jpg

Giro APECKX Road Shoes

The Apeckx II combines a supple bonded and welded mesh upper with an impressively stiff DuPont Zytel sole. The welded and bonded upper results in fewer seams for reduced hot spots and improved comfort. Fit is adjustable via the classic combination of a micro-ratcheting, low-profile N-1 buckle and two straps. A supportive, anti-microbial EVA footbed optimizes comfort while reducing odor. Plus, the Apeckx II is built on the same last as our highest-performance shoes, so you get the same amazing fit that has made Giro the fastest-growing brand of cycling shoes.

More info: www.giro.com

Saturday - Stage 8

Winner: Timasin's team

(Random draw from 554 teams containing stage winner Chris Froome)

66119eb4ff48cbd3d4c84dc2961cd45c.jpg

Giro Synthe Helmet

The Synthe™ is the pinnacle of road helmet design. It offers impressive cooling power, minimal weight, supreme fit and streamlined aerodynamic efficiency. It is a true synthesis of all features a modern rider wants in a high performance road racing helmet. The difference is clear in the wind tunnel—our extensive testing reveals that the Synthe is nearly as efficient as the fastest time trial helmets. But the Synthe’s greatest attributes are comfort and ventilation.

More info: www.giro.com

Just realized I picked Sam instead of Tom Dumoulin in my team. Dammit. Been cheering Tom all day for naufht

Aaaargh no man

????????

<p>

So I have to take Contador out, who should be his replacement?

• RODRÍGUEZ
  • ARU
  • PINOT

J Rod hey ????

I can't make up my mind between cav and allaphilipe for week 2.

Experience must count somewhat... ;)

Do we lose the points scored by the dropped riders?

I think that would rather be unfair if it is played out that way... "fresh legs" to continue the tour is what is meant by a rest day... your team not the actual tour if you get what I'm saying....

Do we lose the points scored by the dropped riders?

does not look like the points change when you sub your team, just that the graphs reflect the points your updated team would have scored had they been picked from the start...

I can't make up my mind between cav and allaphilipe for week 2.

With Renshaw dropping out, with illness, and the Olympics looming.......will Cav stay in.....????

Archived