Would you fit 140mm on an 650b Intense Tracer 2?

T-Bob

Thanks for all the views and info. I'm going to pull the trigger on the 160 Manitou Mattoc Expert as it seems a pretty killer package for the price. 

Thanks for all the views and info. I'm going to pull the trigger on the 160 Manitou Mattoc Expert as it seems a pretty killer package for the price. 

Are you buying Julian's Tracer? The red one? Soo much hotness!!

Good choice. Very well rated fork, from what I've read. 

Thanks, never know what attracts duty and VAT what doesn't. 

No more excuses any more ;)

Bike components in general are zero rated: just VAT and clearance charges. But no customs duties.

Are you buying Julian's Tracer? The red one? Soo much hotness!!

nope... is it for sale! ;)

No more excuses any more ;)

Bike components in general are zero rated: just VAT and clearance charges. But no customs duties.

Thanks. I'd seen that before but you never actually know. I had some tubeless road tyres sent over and that shouldn't have attracted anything either. Ended up paying duty because not was on the package and customs had marked them incorrectly as automotive parts. 

I asked if I could appeal and they lady at the PO simply said 'you can. We send it back and it goes into their appeals queue. Could be 6 months...' Obviously that wasn't going to happen! 

Yup. Anyone wanna buy my Reign so I can buy the Tracer?

What happened to your black Tracer?

Agh... unfortunately the Tracer was sold from under me so it's back to the drawing board.

Luckily I hadn't laid down the cash on the fork so that's a win. 

If anyone has a nice 27.5 frame they want to sell me then now would be the time to get in contact! :) 

Have seen a Transition Bandit that I quite like the look of but it's a 29'r and I hadn't even thought about the wagon wheels when sniffing around for a change. Now that is something I could throw a 140mm on!