1024-TD-banner.jpg

Our third and final outing in our search for the North West province's finest trails took us to the lesser known Pofadder trail at Van Gaalen's. With no markings or signage in sight, it's a great idea to have a local show you around this rough and rocky part of town - and to experience all the off-piste goodness it has to offer - it's an even better idea to bring a proper long-travel trail bike along for the ride.

Click here to view the article

Blêksêm! Ewald Sadie, your photography makes me want to ride and take photos. So much inspiration and so much talent! Well done once again sir!! Keep up the great work!

Awesome shots Ewald, they really capture the beauty of the ride.

The pictures don't show how steep some of those sections are.

I'm keen to head back there to hit that rock valley again.

I use to think that the 3 guys with the best jobs in the world were named May, Hammond and Clarkson.

But I've changed my mind to 3 guys named Dobinson, Brown and Pearton.

haha! Classic comment

Awesome shots Ewald, they really capture the beauty of the ride.

The pictures don't show how steep some of those sections are.

I'm keen to head back there to hit that rock valley again.

it's the perfect time to ride it, before the rainy season starts.. that descent especially  gets reallly tricky once lubricated 

• 2 weeks later...

Can vouch for the views from the top of Pofadder, totally awesome but ja... it does get quite tricky getting down from the top, would probably be more fun on something with more than 100mm travel :D

Can vouch for the views from the top of Pofadder, totally awesome but ja... it does get quite tricky getting down from the top, would probably be more fun on something with more than 100mm travel :D

haka is where it is at....praaap

haka is where it is at....praaap

Must definitely head back there sometime.

Only ever been there for TrailSeeker in 2012 and DualX 2015  :blush: