Thaba Trails Re- Launch

THABA TRAILS

We are re-launching Thaba Trails and this is to introduce so many riders to this GEM in the South of JHB. We often hear the comments that Thaba Trails are too difficult. We ask.." When last did you ride Thaba Trails?" to recieve the answer... No, we have HEARD"

Here is an invitation to come ride for yourself. The only reason to find our trails difficult i because you may not be fit enough. Local riders will be on hand to help you enjoy your "NEW" MTB experence

At this MTB Extravaganza you can see:

The following bike brands on display as well as some demo bikes...CUBE, SCOTT, MERIDA and CANNONDALE....

The new partnership we have with POC, Muck Off...

Register for a TREAD/Volvo skills clorse..

Register for the 2017 Old Mutual Joberg2sea at the 2016 prices. First 5 to register will recieve January to April entry tickets to train on Thaba Trails 

THE CLUB REGISTERING THE MOST RIDERS WILL RECIEVE 5 ANNUAL RIDE TICKETS FOR ANY MEMBER IN THEIR CLUB....Valued at over R7000. Motivate your fellow club members.

Where: Thaba Trails, 101 Klipriver Drive, Mulbarton.

When: 16th July 2016

Time: From 07h30 to 13h00

Entry Fees.....ZERO.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thaba trails' owner is also in charge of rietvlei's trail right? Since rietvlei has started charging from parking which used to be without charge, i havent bothered going towards klipriver at all.

Thaba trails' owner is also in charge of rietvlei's trail right? Since rietvlei has started charging from parking which used to be without charge, i havent bothered going towards klipriver at all.

No, they are separate, and have been for quite a while

And not cool bringing negativity to what is meant to be a positive thread - lets rather keep this to all the good that is on offer at Thaba

Wrong!

Have another ride scheduled for early Saturday but seeing as the time is till 13h00 i will pop in after.

Thaba is in unbelievable condition and much more rideable. If yiu looking for the adrenalin stuff it's still there but now the other route caters for a mich wider audience. Well done

Have another ride scheduled for early Saturday but seeing as the time is till 13h00 i will pop in after.

Good man, will you bring my blouse back please  :ph34r:

Thaba is a great place to ride. I ride there most if the time on the green route. Going to try make this launch

The new green course is soooo sweet and very rideable. The trails are always clean and they are for ever working on them. It's a great place to ride as you feel like you out of jhb. If you haven't been there you missing out.

The new green course is soooo sweet and very rideable. The trails are always clean and they are for ever working on them. It's a great place to ride as you feel like you out of jhb. If you haven't been there you missing out.

Too true!!

gonna go check it out this weekend - mind the slow moving lump on the green bits :D