2016 Vuelta a España

Bonus

I have eventually found some time to catch up on some hub reading.

Nice report Bonus - some really awesome photos and certainly something to remember/talk about in the future.

Given the dislike of some riders, has anyone else (here) read Wiggo's biography? I found it quite interesting (intriguing).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't yet but it is one I won't mind reading, even though I actually pretty neutral towards him.

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice report Bonus - some really awesome photos and certainly something to remember/talk about in the future.

Given the dislike of some riders, has anyone else (here) read Wiggo's biography? I found it quite interesting (intriguing).

Wiggo has grown on me. I may just read it.

Wiggo has grown on me. I may just read it.

I want to know how he transformed himself from a track cyclist to a GC contender. Which is why I feel the need to read his autobiography.

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

Read it years back. It's when I decided I really didn't like the man.

Contemplating who's wheel he will be sucking next.....

he's had plenty practice at the Tour #suckingwheel

Cheers G.

I have "My Time" sitting on the shelf. It will probably be read this winter :-)

Yah, some years ago, it was okay, I dont really read many cycling books as they all tend to follow the same script just with different names, but he is an interesting guy, some quite strong opinions and prepared to voice them but thats okay with me, it gives him depth of character and unlike the rest of them who just jumped on the cycling book bandwagon and pumped out shelves of drivel in an attempt to re-line their depleted pockets, he had no need for that, he was already one of the best British athletes in history, recently knighted and not a blemish in sight, that put a different perspective on it for me which I thought made it more readable.   

Archived