Scott Spark rear triangle fit on all sizes?

W y n a n d

Does the bottom part of the rear triangle on a Scott Spark fit on all frame sizes?

I'm urgently looking for this part if anyone can help please.

Does the bottom part of the rear triangle on a Scott Spark fit on all frame sizes?

I'm urgently looking for this part if anyone can help please.

yes. It does. Only the front triangle changes with frame size. Chainstays & seat stays remain the same across the range. 

Another cracked SCOTT !! :whistling:

:D If you know of someone with a cracked Scott please let me know, I need his/her chain arm stay! 

Scott usually take you're old cracked stay back when they replace the part.

Sent from my S40 using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Hey mate,

Did you manage to find a chain stay?

Long story short, my flatmate ran into my bike with her car and bent the chain stay. I'm having trouble finding one, my local scott dealer even says they can't order just the chain stay, only the whole frame.

Thanks

Edited by Smiddy120

Hey mate,

Long story short, my flatmate ran into my bike with her car and bent the chain stay. I'm having trouble finding one, my local scott dealer even says they can't order just the chain stay, only the whole frame.

Thanks

You meant to say: Soon to be ex-flat mate? :ph34r:

Hey mate,

Thanks

That doesn't sound right. These chainstay had a history of cracking. Scott did not replace the frames of those that cracked, they only replaced the chainstays. That tells me that they are available as a separate unit and Scott probably has stock.

• 3 months later...

Hey mate,

Thanks

Hi, did you manage to get a new chain stay? My local bike shop was able to find me one second hand.

Edited by Wynie210

• 5 years later...

I know this is a very very old post, but thought I would take a crack. I have a Scott spark 960 with a bent rear triangle… someone has offered me a seatstay so just looking for a chainstay or full triangle… 

anyone have a written off bike with a functioning triangle?

11 hours ago, thetrainerjames said:

I know this is a very very old post, but thought I would take a crack. I have a Scott spark 960 with a bent rear triangle… someone has offered me a seatstay so just looking for a chainstay or full triangle… 

anyone have a written off bike with a functioning triangle?

You need to Specify the Model Year

2 minutes ago, dasilvarsa said:

You need to Specify the Model Year

Scott Spark 960 (I originally believed it to be 2016 but think it’s actually 2015 model).