Specialized announce new Enduro for 2017

News bot

So much Spezza hate coming through here ... :-)  Just wait a few months for the specials at the konsep winkel when the stock stays put...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So much Spezza hate coming through here ... :-)  Just wait a few months for the specials at the konsep winkel when the stock stays put...

Ag nothing wrong with Spezza just so many of them in Stellenbosch you'd think the brand was born here.

I love my Spezza. I need to take it to Jonkies...

Laat weet wanneer. Ek wil saam speel.

We can laugh at the hipsters on their way to the saaltjie.

I strongly suspect that Spaz is now like Giant - victims of their own success and too ubiquitous to garner any boutique brand kudos. That mantle has now fallen on Rocky Mountain. At my last Hoogekraal ride I was challenged by a TBMBC member on 1) whether I had paid ( how unusual!?) and 2) to race said Vertex riding big mouth down Cobra. He said he liked taking on people with trail bikes, especially Spez and would come past me on the inside. Needless to say I declined. Best to let the locals do what they do best I thought. 

I strongly suspect that Spaz is now like Giant - victims of their own success and too ubiquitous to garner any boutique brand kudos. That mantle has now fallen on Rocky Mountain. At my last Hoogekraal ride I was challenged by a TBMBC member on 1) whether I had paid ( how unusual!?) and 2) to race said Vertex riding big mouth down Cobra. He said he liked taking on people with trail bikes, especially Spez and would come past me on the inside. Needless to say I declined. Best to let the locals do what they do best I thought. 

What?  Fall on their arse?

did the guy have a yellow board, by any chance? 

Rode Jonkers on Saturday (sorry Flippie, dit was onbeplan) and besides Bennet Nel, I didn't see a single Spez other than my own.  Was like being in the twilight zone.

Edit: I lie, I saw my old Stumpy come past as well.  But still, 3 Spez bikes in Jonkers on a busy Saturday morning??? Madness.

Edited by NicoBoshoff

What a tjop.