Fantasy Vuelta 2016

Frosty

It's quite an effort  pain having to monitor two threads for the same race now . . . . .  ;-)

heehee

fixed it for you 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's quite an effort pain having to monitor two threads for the same race now . . . . .  ;-)

heehee

fixed it for you 

a pain, not an pain  :whistling:  :D

Really miffed that I thought Quintana would have been crap in this Tour...

You and me both.. I was so miffed at his wheel following at the TDF I sommer left him out of my team.

I picked Perrig QUEMENEUR (by mistake) instead of Quintana - by the time I noticed it was after the deadline. Beaten by my own system.

Had Quintana on the sideline as a sub as there was some sort of story he only gets good in the 3rd week of the tour.... doesn't he read the script and stick to plan????

Now in the team, hopefully he will keep performing and I can start getting some points !!

Hi Gerald.

Points still reflect as After stage 10 , the google doc is correct though, Thought the Richochet rabbit will complain but see he has not picked it up yet.

Hi Gerald.

Points still reflect as After stage 10 , the google doc is correct though, Thought the Richochet rabbit will complain but see he has not picked it up yet.

Thanks, on it now

I see Cav is dropping back to come pace me.. I am waiting

I'll phone Vino and arrange a motor pace.

Hi Gerald.

Joh, not having NQ is doing serious damage to my team  :eek:

Hi Gerald.

Thanks, on it now

Fixed - thanks for the note.

The Vuelta has 10 days before the rest day - compared to the Tour (9 days).

Moving the column for stage 10 was more complicated than I thought.

Archived