Fantasy Vuelta 2016

Frosty

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have received a number of change requests. I will try do everything tonight and update tomorrow before the start.

A friendly reminder will be posted on the Vuelta thread for just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have received a number of change requests. I will try do everything tonight and update tomorrow before the start.

A friendly reminder will be posted on the Vuelta thread for just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you do not upset people by posting a reminder  :ph34r:

Hi Gerald, I note my substitutions have not been done? I sent you a PM yesterday.

I'll check, but in my offline file I have Quintana and Yates in, BARGUIL and KIŠERLOVSKI out.

I do notice the spreadsheet shows the same picks for stage 11 (the 1's were missing on the right of the table next to stage 11).

post-1372-0-46516200-1472640792_thumb.png
post-1372-0-71871300-1472640830.png

I'll check, but in my offline file I have Quintana and Yates in, BARGUIL and KIŠERLOVSKI out.

I do notice the spreadsheet shows the same picks for stage 11 (the 1's were missing on the right of the table next to stage 11).

Cool, thanks !! :)

It's quite an effort having to monitor two threads for the same race now . . . . .  ;-)

heehee

It's quite an effort having to monitor two threads for the same race now . . . . . ;-)

heehee

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Archived