[Event] The Bestmed Satellite Classic

Events Bot

What was the early bird special?

I think its high time that somebody takes ASG to the ASA.

They need to learn that you cannot promise something to get entries and then not make good on those promises.

Last year ToGH, advertised jackets, gave shitty rain things.

Last year Sondela, advertised RaceTec timing, was done by ooms and tannies with clip boards.

This year ToGH, advertised Team comp jerseys........ yada yada yada

ASG, either start delivering on your promises, or just stop making them. Its not hard.

Great point :thumbup:

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So seeding has been updated with Satellite results. Got a fairly big boost, thanks to it.

Previous best seeding: 47.74, which was good enough to get me into i batch for 947. Now, 33.95.

Where did you find your seeding?

They need to learn that you cannot promise something to get entries and then not make good on those promises.

Last year Sondela, advertised RaceTec timing, was done by ooms and tannies with clip boards.

ASG, either start delivering on your promises, or just stop making them. Its not hard.

I finally got a response from Ilse al ASG. She asked that I send them my physical address and they'll courier the bottles to me.

So anyone who entered before 1 June and wants to help make a point to ASG, please send me your email address ASAP.

Patch

Would you mind if I quote this great summary of their modus operandi in my communications with ASG? It summarizes the feeling of plenty of riders on this Forum.

Just a question, do you guys also get between 1 and 3 mails from ASG a day?

I often get mails to entered events that I have already entered :cursing:

7 mails in the last 7 days.....from a quick check.

My Wife has been unable to get racetec to rectify her results, she did a substitution at registration, and on race day, she even went to confirm that they have the correct details, ehre it was discovered that the incorrect details were still showing.

The details apparently was corrected again, and after the race, not her name or the person she was supposed to substitute reflected on the results.

After numerous emails and phone messages, she has still not gotten anywhere....

Perhaps a representative from racetec can shed some light on what else needs to be done to get this sorted?

Pretty much, some emails repeated multiple times

This beta thing for seeding is really strange... how can a race like Satellite Classic be 1.03?

I have an email address that is specifically used for "junk" mail. I check it once a week and usually delete most of the mails without reading too much.

ASG, CyclingSA, a few other cycling related companies and service providers go to this address. If the header is worth reading I might read it before deleting.

I find this helps keep my other account for important stuff.

This beta thing for seeding is really strange... how can a race like Satellite Classic be 1.03?

Is that too low or too high?

FYI, nagging works.

Got my two bottles delivered by courier this morning.

Now it is time to ask them what they are going to do for the rest of the early bird entries...

post-27827-0-63065600-1477640039_thumb.png