The 100th Giro d'Italia

'Dale

Nizzolo QUITS:

It was a difficult decision to quit, just as the first part of the Giro was difficult for me," Nizzolo said at the Trek-Segafredo team bus before heading home.

"I gave it everything to stay in the race. I‘ve had breathing problems and the allergies certainly didn’t help, so with the team we’ve decided to recover for a but so that I can have a good second half of the season."

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like berto [boggerol]

What is the drol up to btw?

Prepping to win the Tour.

A lot of teams were on the rollers before the start... anticipating a crazy day?

Hey I can actually watch today. .kids just have a quick denist appointment and then nada.. wow..actually not much on today, a first in many weeks.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I agree because they can be boring to watch BUT it is an indicator of who is the best cyclist.... therefore it's worthwhile watching at least the last few riders and the results.

Foil hat on and strap tightened

No foil hat required. The results can show who is on form without having to watch the most boring thing in cycling? No thanks. They are a rest day for the organisers and show lack of imagination in course design. The strong guys go well, the mountain climbers battle.

Nizzolo QUITS:

It was a difficult decision to quit, just as the first part of the Giro was difficult for me," Nizzolo said at the Trek-Segafredo team bus before heading home.

"I gave it everything to stay in the race. I‘ve had breathing problems and the allergies certainly didn’t help, so with the team we’ve decided to recover for a but so that I can have a good second half of the season."

That's what happens when your team won't use TUEs for the weight loss drugs.

#Giro100 - Van Garderen detached by the pink jersey group . - ja nee when it goes bad it goes very bad

Psst. . The peloton or what's left of it.. after 25km racing

6f7807b708e3a582cca4bf6abc8379d2.jpg

#Giro100 - Van Garderen detached by the pink jersey group . - ja nee when it goes bad it goes very bad

That is amazing..Small group!Any indication on team mates of Dumoulin left? Only cat 3 type of stuff but seems they drilling it.

Love this thread! Even the Mrs is enjoying watching highlights now!

You sure you aren't just feeling that frisson of Therapeutically Useful Electricity between Carbs and Patch? :whistling:

Apparently less than 50 riders in that group :eek:

You sure you aren't just feeling that frisson of Therapeutically Useful Electricity between Carbs and Patch? :whistling:

I see what TUE did there.

Archived