The 100th Giro d'Italia

'Dale

Thats why you don't penalize, you incentives.... old HR trick ;)

Penalties incentivizes people too find a short cut.

Put more sprint stages towards the end, allocate more points towards the end, big cash bonuses for sprint points in the final 3rd of race.... Im not sure, but there will be something appropriate if some thought is given to it. I am not saying I have the solution, I am just saying that there must surely be one.

Should be in PR :P

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sprinters bailing is not a new problem but youngsters must be licking their lips to get their hands on the points jersey. 

Sprinters bailing is not a new problem but youngsters must be licking their lips to get their hands on the points jersey. 

Nice bit of pocket money as well!

Long boring day in the saddle today, Gazprom, Bardiani and CCC have made quite a few breaks, Willier Triestina on the other hand have not performed, apart from Zhupa who got into two breaks last week it appears the only reason they are here is to show off Pozzato's tattoo's and his hair gel. Doubt they will get another invite. 

I would like Griepel to win today, he may be motivated especially if he is going home on Friday.  

Long boring day in the saddle today,

snip 

I get that feeling on some of my rides. Is it possible to ride Chapman's Peak and Atlantic Seaboard too often?

I get that feeling on some of my rides. Is it possible to ride Chapman's Peak and Atlantic Seaboard too often?

If you're tired of that route, you're tired of cycling. 

I hope not :P

You're too spoilt. I only get to ride it once a year, and if the wind blows a little I don't even get to do that.....

You're too spoilt. I only get to ride it once a year, and if the wind blows a little I don't even get to do that.....

Let's see if I can provoke some of the intellectually challenged fools on this site by commenting on the disgrace of cancelling THAT race due to a little wind. But then again not in this thread as they are too stupid to appreciate a three week grand tour and keep clear. Safe haven.

Let's see if I can provoke some of the intellectually challenged fools on this site by commenting on the disgrace of cancelling THAT race due to a little wind. But then again not in this thread as they are too stupid to appreciate a three week grand tour and keep clear. Safe haven.

I heard you liked provocation, so here's some

"Team Sky" trollolol  :w00t:

I heard you liked provocation, so here's some

"Team Sky" trollolol  :w00t:

no no no, you need to link it, so... I saw Chris Froome doing the Chappies route. 

Chris Froome has more Tues than a calendar. 

See, seemless.

no no no, you need to link it, so... I saw Chris Froome doing the Chappies route. 

Chris Froome has more Tues than a calendar. 

See, seemless.

Or mention PPA, or the Argus. . .  :ph34r:

Archived