The 100th Giro d'Italia

'Dale

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats usually the case if its super close between No1 and No2.

But today we have 2,3,4th spot all within a minute of each other, but all way off 1st.

1 of those 3 will surely try get one over the other. They can't all get the same time, even if they gang up on TommyD, they will surely still need to have a go at each other.

I imagine some chaos on the last decent into Bormio. That way down has some technical sections and dark tunnels.

There will definitely be ganging up on TD and I'm hoping for a chaotic day (not crashes). Hopefully they don't wait until the final climb to attack each other....

@#$/##@!!I hope not..1 bag is bad enough to deal with...but a whole team!

Like Astana at Giro 2015

BRAAAAAAPPPPPPP

http://keyassets.timeincuk.net/inspirewp/live/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2015/05/WATSON_00004202-050-630x447.jpg

Anyone seen tweets etc that the riders were on rollers before they headed to the start line?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Anyone seen tweets etc that the riders were on rollers before they headed to the start line?

I think TD started after breakfast in the hotel room this morning allready

Aaaw another tribute to Scarponi

ffbbc51a70674569684371271f60774f.jpg

I think NQ will take at most 1 minute out of TD today. And that will not be enough. My bet is on at least 2 Sunweb riders in the break today to be there with TD on the last climb when the break is caught on the base of the last climb. Winner of the stage will be in the break. Most probably an Italian.

Did I see right..5000m of climbing today. .[emoji33]

Gosh, I can't believe half the peloton is on juice and half are not. And the half that are not are giving the other half a cycling lesson. 

I don't give a **** who's taking what, this racing has been GREAT. And more to come. 

I reckon Astana to lead the peloton up the Motirolo aka Scarponi climb

Also a good thing I am not near a TV I will ball my eyes out

How am I going to wangle it so I can watch..mmm..should I start sneezing now and cancel the hockey match..or would puking be more believable. ..

Its cause Sunweb is so *** as a team. Only Geshkekekeke and LTD there really for him

Shame man.. they lost an important rider .what a pity...

What ever happened to Warren Barguil?

Archived