The 100th Giro d'Italia

'Dale

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't read through all the posts yet, but has NQ gained any more time today? 

Tejay is the only rider that drops positions on the GC on rest day  :whistling:

Rest day mate!

If you're like me, reading on Tapatalk, then you won't see the Comic Sans font... [emoji85]

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

If you're like me, reading on Tapatalk, then you won't see the Comic Sans font... [emoji85]

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Oops yes I am [emoji23]

Hmm, maybe, I dont know, Quintana needs around 5 minutes to feel even remotely confident, Tom will really need to get shelled to lose that much in a day and I think that will only happen if he is isolated without allies, but I recon he will get help, other teams also want a win and his form is good.

If the others don't have a proper go tomorrow then I can't see anyone catching Tom D

I always shout for Pinot... I have no idea why because since TD's performance is the Vuelta a few years back, I have followed him.

If the others don't have a proper go tomorrow then I can't see anyone catching Tom D

Yah, personally I am with you, unless they all attack him and he has a shocker of a day, I think he will win.

Actually I really hope he does win.  :thumbup:

well, we know what happens when NQ has a bad day (TT's not withstanding) - he loses a few seconds... IF (big if) TD has a bad day on Mortirolo and Stelvio (I can see many having a bad day) and NQ has a decent day (loads and loads of ifs here, I know), I think the shoe will be on the other foot. Not and NQ fan, but always hope for him to do well and throw a cat amongst the pigeons. So far, it's been kittens amongst the vultures...

regardless, if TD wins the Giro, it'll have been a great giro. if anyone other wins the giro, it'll have been very very interesting to watch them wrestle it their way. either way, at the end, it'll have been great to watch.

Imagine Quintana wins the Giro by 5 seconds.....

Then I'd guess a paraphrased quote from Sean Connery in The Rock would be appropriate, "Nice guys/Losers always whine about doing their best. Winners go home and f##k the prom queen!"

he thing that MOV is missing here is that cunning fox Valverde, who could master the winning move

he thing that MOV is missing here is that cunning fox Valverde, who could master the winning move

Valverde and Nibbles would emerge after the rest day full of beans, and take control together. Last of a dying breed.

May Tommy Dee outlast and overcome!

Always interesting to see how the day after a rest day goes..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Then I'd guess a paraphrased quote from Sean Connery in The Rock would be appropriate, "Nice guys/Losers always whine about doing their best. Winners go home and f##k the prom queen!"

Between TommyD and NaaierQ, I think the big D probably has more PromQueen experience. #NaughtyDutch

He is busy getting the timing right for that all important oil change so that he is SUPER strong at TDF. Mr won't catch me doping again.

Between TommyD and NaaierQ, I think the big D probably has more PromQueen experience. #NaughtyDutch

Who could resist that superhero chin hey

Who could resist that superhero chin hey

How can the ladies leave him alone....? :ph34r:

post-77414-0-63957300-1495521433_thumb.jpg

Archived