The 100th Giro d'Italia

'Dale

Tells me that NQ is concerned with TD's climbing ability... and is desperate to get any time that he can... desperate men do desperate things.  Maybe NQ is realising he doesn't have the legs that everyone thinks he does!!

Thought we could just read that again. Not only for NQ, but Nibs too. Giro is his thing.

Remember last year when Clean-Counter-Impey out climbed him. They went into a rest day, next thing he was off the front like Pantani. He also attacked Crosswick when he crashed..... Desperate men....

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite all the hate I think Nairo will take the stage today. (outside bet - Foliforov from Gasprom)

Thought we could just read that again. Not only for NQ, but Nibs too. Giro is his thing.

Remember last year when Clean-Counter-Impey out climbed him. They went into a rest day, next thing he was off the front like Pantani. He also attacked Crosswick when he crashed..... Desperate men....

Kinda brings back memories of that day Floyd Landis had a really good nights sleep after a dreadful day. Sjoe he obviously had a good mattress and pillow because he put plenty of tarmac between himself and everyone else that day.

That and when your Team think its ok for them stop their cars in places that endanger other riders lives to geta new bike to their GC guy a few seconds quicker.

Biggest joke is he is not even in Pink and the race treats him like he is in the lead. I expected Sky to drive the pace after that to say thanks to Movistar for stage 5.

Or boggerall will happen today (in the GC race) cause they are saving themselves for tomorrow [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Looks like everyone hates Quintana all of a sudden...

Not too long ago everyone loved the little smurf.

Not me, I've never liked him !!!

I also think Sky will be in the mix today, a few unspoken alliances and to put pressure on Movistar, if not to break them.. to at least keep the pace high that is difficult to attack... going to be an interesting day!!

Not me, I've never liked him !!!

I think there is the crowd who like him, and then there is the crowd who likes him because he is the only one who could really challenge "The One We Do Not Speak Of" at TDF".

Or boggerall will happen today (in the GC race) cause they are saving themselves for tomorrow [emoji17]

Tomorrow is "easy", climbs early on and not a summit finish. Perfect for Tom D, not so perfect for others trying to close the gap. 

It's often that boggerall does happen on days like today...none of the GC guys do any attacking until maybe the last 2kms of the final climb ????

Despite all the hate I think Nairo will take the stage today. (outside bet - Foliforov from Gasprom)

Lets not confuse dislike for him as people discounting his cycling ability.

I still think he can take a real stab at winning the race.

I also think Sky will be in the mix today, a few unspoken alliances and to put pressure on Movistar, if not to break them.. to at least keep the pace high that is difficult to attack... going to be an interesting day!!

Making the race hard will hurt Tom D more than NQ on a day like today. 

Riders are signing in. It's almost go time..and I forgot to set the PVR to record. .ag FF on a broomstick

For sure he is in with a chance. I just think its unfair that some seem to think one can sit Froomes wheel and attack at will up the alpine climbs while every other GC contender has been dropped. 

Ja.. still a very good climber. .but as we see more of him I am starting to think he is a good climber but not a smart enough GC rider when faced with tough competition and when it isn't going his way.

Archived