The 100th Giro d'Italia

'Dale

Their success does not make their tactics any less douchey or TDs comments any less true.

It's just Tommy D's experience he's voicing

The arrogance is still evident

What the experienced GT contenders were doing was gamesmanship

He just didn't like it

He's a bit moody

No wonder his tummy runs ????

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Dumoulin takes the maglia rosa, it'll be a great result for the Grand Tour scene hey

I reckon Froomey may be a bit edgy as Tom is very versatile and is starting to deliver

Would like for Zaka' to get a podium spot hey

More negative racing today and its possible, but the TT can turn things on its head. I still reckon Bob will get the white back via the TT.

If Dumoulin takes the maglia rosa, it'll be a great result for the Grand Tour scene hey

I reckon Froomey may be a bit edgy as Tom is very versatile and is starting to deliver

Sounds like a good time for Sky to buy TD to 'neutralise' that problem..... :ph34r:

Podium:

1. TD

2. TP - (kinda ironic :lol: )

3. IZ - Really impressed with how Zakarin has been performing in the last stages - don't know much about him but also keeps putting down some strong performances.

That would be PERFECT!!!Given that Thomas crashed out, this will be the perfect podium for me.

Sounds like a good time for Sky to buy TD to 'neutralise' that problem..... :ph34r:

Imagine TD as super domestique.. They might just as well give sky the jersey beforehand

No no...good time for Doug to find money and bring TD to DD.

Tom's price tag has escalated big time

Even more if he takes the pink jersey

Gonna be interesting

The Chin will probably head to Vuelta

And then target the maillot jaune in '18

Gonna be good ????????

No no...good time for Doug to find money and bring TD to DD.

While that would be lekker, I don't think he fits in with DDD ethos. They not a GT team, They a stage win team. He would essentially be in the same boat he is in now. He needs a team where he still has 2/3 riders with him at the base of the last climb able to set a tempo like Anacona/Gee/Amador/Landa/........

The Chin will probably head to Vuelta

And then target the maillot jaune in '18

Gonna be good

You reckon Carlton Kirby has a crush on his hero jaw?

He just didn't like it

He's a bit moody

No wonder his tummy runs

What Nibs and NQ were doing had nothing to do with "gamesmanship".  It was absolutely douchey behavior.

TD was absolutely right to be peed off and his interview reflected that - and he is an absolute gentleman.

And TeeJay ruins it... I was stoked for you and then:

"Van Garderen: I know I can do GC in a Grand Tour. American salvages Giro d'Italia with Dolomite victory"

You won a stage. Your first in GT. You haven't been near a step. ever. Yup looked briefly at it in 2014. You've been routinely found out in every GT you've entered.

Know who else won their first stage? Pöstlberger. On stage 1, in his first tour and he didn't get visions of grandure but he did do a better champagne spray. :)

And TeeJay ruins it... I was stoked for you and then:

"Van Garderen: I know I can do GC in a Grand Tour. American salvages Giro d'Italia with Dolomite victory"

You won a stage. Your first in GT. You haven't been near a step. ever. Yup looked briefly at it in 2014. You've been routinely found out in every GT you've entered.

Know who else won their first stage? Pöstlberger. On stage 1, in his first tour and he didn't get visions of grandure but he did do a better champagne spray. :)

*shakes head*

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

He just didn't like it

He's a bit moody

No wonder his tummy runs

giphy.gif

Archived