The 100th Giro d'Italia

'Dale

He he.. they have him a pink bike

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many things make his win so enjoyable.

Yoh....those podium girls are [emoji91][emoji91]

At least they don't have to bend their knees to kiss the winner.  :thumbup:

So many things make his win so enjoyable.

I am worried. Chris should be worried. TD should do better at the Tour than he did here, based on the gradients of those mountains. Hmmm...

I am worried. Chris should be worried. TD should do better at the Tour than he did here, based on the gradients of those mountains. Hmmm...

I very much Dumoulin will take the start to the TDF. .he is going to sit back and giggle at them all suffering from the comfort of his home.

BUT if he does come back to do the TDF in 2018..yes Sky should be worried..imagine what he can do with more climbers on his team to assist him..such a pity he lost Kelderman so early on.

But his team mates he had there gave their everything they could for him.

He he.. they have him a pink bike

63e4ff299beef40efd0bf8ff0373edc0.jpg
Shame he didn't even get a chance to show it off on the road.

I very much Dumoulin will take the start to the TDF. .he is going to sit back and giggle at them all suffering from the comfort of his home.

BUT if he does come back to do the TDF in 2018..yes Sky should be worried..imagine what he can do with more climbers on his team to assist him..such a pity he lost Kelderman so early on.

double

Ja, I meant '18.i think TD has mentioned that somewhere. Hope he's not another Ryder.

. Hope he's not another Ryder.

No chance. He'll win a lot more stages in GT's to come.

..... Hope he's not another Ryder.

Don't think so, this has been a progression with Tom, remember how close he came at the Vuelta in  2015. That was unexpected and showed he just needed a team  to help him, and he got that this time but still he seemed a bit lonely later in the big mountains.

And yesterday, lucky he had a few mates to help him loosing more time when they were chasing.

Archived