Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if Momentum runs a "course" on how to use Multiply optimally?

There are some pdf's outlining how to get points but the online dashboard is also set up very well. Very little effort to get massive discounts on cover and health returns.

There are some pdf's outlining how to get points but the online dashboard is also set up very well. Very little effort to get massive discounts on cover and health returns.

And make sure that your broker does the things he needs to do. Plenty points are in his hands.

Use as in get the points or utilize the rewards?

The most important thing you need to do right now with the change is have your health assessment done and get the 16 active days every month..that way you receive maximum discount for your status..

Use as in get points.

Okay. Health assessment booked and active dayz in place. Thanks

Use as in get points.

Okay. Health assessment booked and active dayz in place. Thanks

I posted some docs on the points guide..

The like I said. Make sure your broker does his part. The automatic points awarded for having Momentum products is actually brilliant..if you have 3 products older than 3 years(incl multiply) ..bam you get 300 points right there

Do the online questionnaires..don't forget to upload safety validations..and you should find yourself on at least platinum status easy peasy.

Edited by Gen

got to private club last year, this is a great program with real rewards, love it. 

getting 60% back each month is winning! 

got to private club last year, this is a great program with real rewards, love it.

getting 60% back each month is winning!

Fantastic well done.. yip the savings are great not to mention all those discounted items on the online shop and saving on flights etc.

must say validation you safety score ETC is easy and bags u lots of points.

Indeed.. and if you login on your phone you can upload directly as you take the pics and it doesn't even land in your phones gallery.

I posted some docs on the points guide..

The like I said. Make sure your broker does his part. The automatic points awarded for having Momentum products is actually brilliant..if you have 3 products older than 3 years(incl multiply) ..bam you get 300 points right there

Do the online questionnaires..don't forget to upload safety validations..and you should find yourself on at least platinum status easy peasy.

Thanks for your insight.

Just a quick 2 questions: -

Hubby is the main member. We have filled in the forms for him. Do I have to do the forms as well, and if so, how?

I have a Fitbit, but when I look at the Active Dayz it is logging as hubby wearing it. This is a stuff up as if he goes to gym and I cycle, we are only getting 1 Active Day. How can I can it please?

Thanks

Indeed.. and if you login on your phone you can upload directly as you take the pics and it doesn't even land in your phones gallery.

didnt know this!

Also remember you can either earn 16 active days or you fitness level 5 for max discount.. some prefer to do the fitness assessment..but you have to then do it twice a year, as it is valid for 6 months

Thanks for your insight.

Just a quick 2 questions: -

Hubby is the main member. We have filled in the forms for him. Do I have to do the forms as well, and if so, how?

I have a Fitbit, but when I look at the Active Dayz it is logging as hubby wearing it. This is a stuff up as if he goes to gym and I cycle, we are only getting 1 Active Day. How can I can it please?

Thanks

1.. you need to create a online profile for yourself on the website and complete the questionnaires.. what ever he does to earn points so must you.

2. The fit bit.. if you are using it make sure that you have linked the app/device to your Momentum online profile then it will allocate to you.