Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

Gen whats the app called? dont find anything in the istore under momentum.

No log in on the momentum website..not through the Istore..

Rumour is Momentum are in the process of developing an app for Multiply.

Edited by Gen

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been on private club for a few years already. It's really not that hard. Checked my points this morning, Already got 969 points for the year. Even though I only need 16 active days a month I have only missed 1 day this year. My wife had 18 for January and has 5 so far for February. We both have vivofits and my strava is linked to multiply. We buy a lot of stuff from takealot(20% off) and then when edgars have a sale we klap them with our 40% discount(End of last year bought 6 shirts and 2 pairs of pants for my lightie on a sale and R109 came out of my pocket!!!). Use the 50% discount on mango and Avis for the Argus(I work for our national carrier so other times of the year when flights aren't as full I don't pay for flights). Most of the tasks required for points are not a schlep at all. Only thing that I have to go and do that is "out of my way" is the health assessment at dischem. 

I have been on private club for a few years already. It's really not that hard. Checked my points this morning, Already got 969 points for the year. Even though I only need 16 active days a month I have only missed 1 day this year. My wife had 18 for January and has 5 so far for February. We both have vivofits and my strava is linked to multiply. We buy a lot of stuff from takealot(20% off) and then when edgars have a sale we klap them with our 40% discount(End of last year bought 6 shirts and 2 pairs of pants for my lightie on a sale and R109 came out of my pocket!!!). Use the 50% discount on mango and Avis for the Argus(I work for our national carrier so other times of the year when flights aren't as full I don't pay for flights). Most of the tasks required for points are not a schlep at all. Only thing that I have to go and do that is "out of my way" is the health assessment at dischem.

Make sure you get that health assessment done (if you haven't yet) can't stress enough that without the health assessment you won't be receiving your max discount anymore.

Make sure you get that health assessment done (if you haven't yet) can't stress enough that without the health assessment you won't be receiving your max discount anymore.

Already booked for next Tuesday :thumbup: Would have liked to go last month already but this year has just been too busy so far. 

I am klapping R800 of the R1000 per month available without doing anything I dont normally do, i.e. mostly mtb, so its gonna be a lekker year

Great!  When you get to Private club that would increased to R1 000pm. (If you have a family membership there is 2k per month up for grabs.)

I think when the Health Returns becomes better knowledge in the cycling community- you can expect quite a few people changing.

They have also made booking a fitness assessment easier. You do it all online..

*goes and checks if they have rolled out the online bookings yet*

Also for those that use PnP smartshopper cards..remember to link it to multiply and swipe both cards at PnP... depending on status you get more smartshopper points.

Edit

Yip..looks like online fitness assessment bookings is up and ready.. go wild.

Also guys remember to log events, you get extra points for doing that..doesn't matter what event just as long as they can verify the event.

Edited by Gen

Already booked for next Tuesday [emoji106] Would have liked to go last month already but this year has just been too busy so far.

Great I have had some clients phone and freak out about it..but nevermind the fact that they sent out notification of the changes and I sent out emails to everyone last year already.. shees..they don't read do they.

1.. you need to create a online profile for yourself on the website and complete the questionnaires.. what ever he does to earn points so must you.

2. The fit bit.. if you are using it make sure that you have linked the app/device to your Momentum online profile then it will allocate to you.

Thank you

I have a healthy heart score calculator, let me see if I am able to post it here.

Also remember you can go for a health assessment any time and as many times as you like, so if you don't get a green healthy heart score you can make the adjustments and retest.

Oh

And BMI does does not matter anymore [emoji106]

Sucks can't seem to do it on Tapatalk

If you guys want it pop me a PM and I will email it to you.

Edited by Gen

No quite

Multiply status + active days + health assessments = returns and discounts.

I'm currently on bronze , just need another 139 for silver. For the last couple of months i've been averaging about 18 active days a month. If i had to do the health assessment would i earn then ?

I'm currently on bronze , just need another 139 for silver. For the last couple of months i've been averaging about 18 active days a month. If i had to do the health assessment would i earn then ?

Indeed.

If you just spend 30min doing all the online questionnaires and upload safety validations and do your health assessment you will find yourself on gold/ Platinum status.

Remember that they do the HIV fingerprick test when you do your Health Assessment.

Have a look at the 2017 guide that I posted and you will see how much you could he saving..

Again.. pls make sure your broker does his bit too.. your broker can earn you 180 by doing his share.

Edited by Gen

Indeed.

If you just spend 30min doing all the online questionnaires and upload safety validations and do your health assessment you will find yourself on Platinum status.

Remember that they do the HIV fingerprick test when you do your Health Assessment.

Thank you for the response

Just one more question , do you get this paid back into your bank account ?