Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

Thank you for the response

Just one more question , do you get this paid back into your bank account ?

You can chose, either paid back into your bank account or into your health saver. Sorry I am not on the medical aid side of things so not 100% clued up on it. (As far as I know you get more if it goes into your health saver..)

On the life policy side you can save up to 60% on premiums.

Here is some info on discounts regarding health returns

Even on bronze status with your active days that ypu do every month you are losing R500 without that healthy heart score.

HealthReturns.pdf

Edited by Gen

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a healthy heart score calculator, let me see if I am able to post it here.

Also remember you can go for a health assessment any time and as many times as you like, so if you don't get a green healthy heart score you can make the adjustments and retest.

Oh

And BMI does does not matter anymore [emoji106]

Sucks can't seem to do it on Tapatalk

If you guys want it pop me a PM and I will email it to you.

Can you do a retest, somehow my Healthy Heart Score is only on Amber even though i'm on fitness level 5.. 

Can you do a retest, somehow my Healthy Heart Score is only on Amber even though i'm on fitness level 5.. 

Oh I see my Fitness Assessment is not loaded yet, so I'm guessing once that is up it should change.

Edited by PietSw

You can retest any time and as often as you like..

Have a look at what test result caused the amber, make the life adjustments and retest.. also a good idea to get to the Dr maybe?

Oh I see my Fitness Assessment is not loaded yet, so I'm guessing once that is up it should change.

Fitness assessment contributes to your active days not your Healthy Heart Score result.....you can be fit and still have high blood pressure/cholesterol etc.

Had a momentum wellness day at work today, Did the cholestrol, sugar, bmi and all that. First time they have come to work so it was super convenient for me. AND then I won the lucky draw at the end of it. Lucky owner of some momentum branded products. Told the ladies they had better come again next year so I don't have to go to Dischem again.

Had a momentum wellness day at work today, Did the cholestrol, sugar, bmi and all that. First time they have come to work so it was super convenient for me. AND then I won the lucky draw at the end of it. Lucky owner of some momentum branded products. Told the ladies they had better come again next year so I don't have to go to Dischem again.

[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

• 1 month later...

Morning Gents

Currently on Discovery Health(Diamond).

Read up a bit yesterday and does seem like Momentum offers more benefit if one is prepared to jump through hoops (I am).

Can anyone recommend a decent broker in Cape Town. They will need to advise on my current Discovery setup (Coastal Saver, Life Cover) and Outsurance(Comprehensive) and map that to respective Momentum offerings.

Thanks in advance.

air

Morning Gents

Currently on Discovery Health(Diamond).

Read up a bit yesterday and does seem like Momentum offers more benefit if one is prepared to jump through hoops (I am).

Can anyone recommend a decent broker in Cape Town. They will need to advise on my current Discovery setup (Coastal Saver, Life Cover) and Outsurance(Comprehensive) and map that to respective Momentum offerings.

Thanks in advance.

air

pm send

Hi Gen.

Any news if there is something in the pipeline of getting the Apple Watch a linked device to earn an Active Day based on calories through the Health App or other?

Hi Gen.

Any news if there is something in the pipeline of getting the Apple Watch a linked device to earn an Active Day based on calories through the Health App or other?

AFAIK you can earn active days through Strava, which you can run on the apple watch or at least export to. So my uneducated guess would be yes. 

Hi Gen.

To be honest, I have no idea. I am sure they are working at it. Can only think if you link your activities to one of the other apps that they use eg Map my walk/run/cycle that it will then be linked to Active dayz.

Another option is to use the UP app and manually put in your activity.

Edited by Gen

AFAIK you can earn active days through Strava, which you can run on the apple watch or at least export to. So my uneducated guess would be yes. 

Hi Myles

Yes thanks I know about Strava, was just wondering if I were to do an indoor cycle then Strava would not be an option.

iHealth is not connected to the Apple Watch (misleading name I know) and a I more concerned about earning the 300 calories than the 10,000 steps.

Hi Myles

Yes thanks I know about Strava, was just wondering if I were to do an indoor cycle then Strava would not be an option.

iHealth is not connected to the Apple Watch (misleading name I know) and a I more concerned about earning the 300 calories than the 10,000 steps.

ah yeah, fair enough. In that respect Strava is rather useless... 

Hi Myles

Ahh ok. Hope you come right.