Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

My guess would be that Momentum would still accept single test results, as they did in 2017.

And obviously it would be beneficial if you can move to Green and receive better Health Returns, Myriad/life cover discount, Group benefit cash back…

Agreed, hence my mails to them.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My safe days is not working anymore...Worked fine for 5 days and this weekend it stopped. 

My safe days is not working anymore...Worked fine for 5 days and this weekend it stopped.

Mine too[emoji24] I have now deactivated it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mine too[emoji24] I have now deactivated it.

Seems to be working again :blink:

Seems to be working again :blink:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I give up

How do we get a message to the MD of Multiply ??

This has been a very disappointing change to what was a great product .

Hi Gen, not sure if you can add this to your list.

Went and did my health assessment and I have no moved down to Amber.

Not too sure how that is possible when I am the fittest I have ever been and I am only 23.

My cholesterol is apparently too low?? Never knew that was ever a bad thing. Also the nurse said that the acceptable blood pressure zone is near impossible to get as well. 

Are we able to conduct another health assessment to move up a level?

I did the full blood test (Pathcare) and NOTHING was flagged - cost R422.80.

I have suggested to my broker  that Momentum should pay this in full at their expense (not using my  heath saver etc) - reason even at Dischem where I did my 1st test, the nurse could not understand why I was been penalized for been low - 2.93. She showed me the normal range chart for total Cholesterol to be between 2.8 to 4.9 mmol/l.

I think Momentum need to give reason why they feel they have right to increase cholesterol low levels - against what is regarded as normal - possible reported to the Ombudsman? On what medical grounds does a insurance company create their own standards against world health organization standard - that's just wrong!

So this morning i decided to REALLY crawl to work and stayed within all speed limits and got a 97% score for speed. The other 4 categories were all above 60% except for one which was 57%.

Overall score 55%.

Now explain those maths!!

Edited by Prince

So this morning i decided to REALLY crawl to work and stayed within all speed limits and got a 97% score for speed. The other 4 categories were all above 60% except for one which was 57%.

Overall score 55%.

Now explain those maths!!

At least your Safe Dayz is working ....

That's exactly what I asked them via email about two weeks ago. Still getting conflicting stories from 2 different momentum staff who will revert back to me to "clarify" the situation.

I'm so over spending time and energy querying things with them at the moment I actually don't give a sh*t right now.

I'm on private club and know I can maintain that status with the policies I have with them plus the silly questionares, active days etc etc.

I'll deal with it as the year progresses and take the R500 into my healthsaver account every month...

Below is from a 2018 Healthy Heart Score frequently asked question document: (PM your email if I you want the doc)

For how long is a Health Assessment valid?

One year, but a client can redo any one of the measurements at any time and it can

positively or negatively influence the Healthy Heart Score.

Just got my points(720) for having policies with them. Almost(well over half way at least) got enough points to stay on private club again next year. I am actually not even going to bother trying to get safe dayz to work. Won't need the points, unless there is another reason I need to do it?

Just got my points(720) for having policies with them. Almost(well over half way at least) got enough points to stay on private club again next year. I am actually not even going to bother trying to get safe dayz to work. Won't need the points, unless there is another reason I need to do it?

Do you have short term insurance with momentum? Safe dayz would give you discount on your car insurance premium, but if you don't need points and don't have short term there is no need then.

Do you have short term insurance with momentum? Safe dayz would give you discount on your car insurance premium, but if you don't need points and don't have short term there is no need then.

Yes my car insurance is with them. I have all my eggs in the momentum basket. I know a lot of people say don't have all the eggs in one basket but I am prepared to risk it. 

Health, Life, Funds at work and short term. A large portion of my salary goes to momentum.

Yes my car insurance is with them. I have all my eggs in the momentum basket. I know a lot of people say don't have all the eggs in one basket but I am prepared to risk it.

Health, Life, Funds at work and short term. A large portion of my salary goes to momentum.

I am not 100% clued up on the safe dayz discount with short term but I think you can get up to 30% off on your car insurance premiums.

I am not 100% clued up on the safe dayz discount with short term but I think you can get up to 30% off on your car insurance premiums.

lol but 30% would be if you scored like 80% and more and I don't think anyone will ever do that. I am going to re load the app(even though I have the latest version) and see if my commute on bicycle scores well.

Did you get any more feedback from them regarding Safe Dayz. Mine is still a farce. Even on days I haven't driven I'm still not getting points?