Proof that taxis are faster through traffic than a bike

nathrix

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the greedy taxi bosses fault, if one guy does not perform, they just get another one that will drive like a F#$%er for max profit. The drivers themselves have to do this just to stay in the game ... does not make it right, but the problem is with the bosses pushing them for more and faster round trips.

Know a guy at work, taxi cut in front of him at a stop street. He hooked low range on his landy, and pushed the taxi off the road, passengers going mad and the driver braking like crazy but could not do anything, taxi hopped off the road.

I guess "Condoning" was the word peds meant to use.  ..  .

Thanks someone can at least think a bit instead of trying to be clever. 

Hold your horses, not Friday yet...

On my commute through Woodstock and voertrekker road I find taxis to be the best drivers! For real

The problem on this road (Garden Road) here is that when returning from our regular early morning cycling rides these taxis are gunning straight at us and there is nowhere for us to go. There's been a couple of shite in my broekies moments.

The road in the video has been decolonised! The NRTA, common sense and other European oppressive ideologies has been sent back North.

fixed my original post just for you.

You should fix it for yourself first, then others, internal zen is the only true path to a happy life. Namaste.

You should fix it for yourself first, then others, internal zen is the only true path to a happy life. Namaste.

That's deep...

This western and colonial poetry must fall :ph34r:

All part of the service dude. :-)

• 3 months later...

Our beloved taxis

1. #KTM #wheelie

2. The dreaded #WindowWasher

3. Must be a write-off

4. We do have water shortages

5. Riding through scaffolding

6. Blocked sewage drain...uuugh

7. Is that a #bicycle helmet

8. Our beloved #TAXIS

9. Taxi crashed...

10. Another taxi crash...

11. Now that was close!

12. Our beloved TAXIS...

13. Nice #Ferrari

I've just stopped getting angry at the taxis as it's futile. They just look at you like your the one in the wrong.

It's just becoming part of the road more and more and there is very little you can do about it. I don't foresee it getting any better.

Archived