Bonus

GvAvermaet broke an ankle in the pre-season too while playing in the dirt.

It is the risk factor that keeps the PRO roadies away.

Remember, this is their job and livelihood. Serving the team is what pays the bills.

I use to think GVA was hard as nails...

They are all soft and should do it for the love of riding alone. to show ultimate supremacy. I mean the cred if Sagan came and dropped Nino at his own game.. :ph34r:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are all soft and should do it for the love of riding alone. to show ultimate supremacy. I mean the cred if Sagan came and dropped Nino at his own game..  :ph34r:

To try and prove "ultimate supremacy" and  take part for "the love of riding" do not pay the bills. Everybody knows that the overwhelming majority of the real top cyclists in the world are roadies as that is where the most money in the sport can be made.

They are all soft and should do it for the love of riding alone. to show ultimate supremacy. I mean the cred if Sagan came and dropped Nino at his own game.. :ph34r:

Yeah, real cupcakes those roadies

Riding 5-6 hour stages for 3 weeks over snow-capped mountains and hot valley floors, like sardines in a can, when the slightest touch of rubber can create a domino effect of lycra-clad athletes scraping on rugged tarmac.

Even soccer players are tougher. :ph34r:

Edited by 'Dale

Yeah, real cupcakes those roadies

Riding 5-6 hour stages for 3 weeks over snow-capped mountains and hot valley floors, like sardines in a can, when the slightest touch of rubber can create a domino effect of lycra-clad athletes scraping on rugged tarmac.

Even soccer players are tougher. :ph34r:

Yea those soccer players.. they are reeeeeely tough.

I'm obviously not serious guys. phew, tough crowd :blink:

Just took a easy 5 km bike ride to the SA embassy and I can tell you guys it is ***** hot here.

I'm going running just now.... think I'll have to find a nice cool (relative) wald to run in

I'm going running just now.... think I'll have to find a nice cool (relative) wald to run in

I tried running last night but was unbearable even in the forest.Managed 5km and went home.

Cycling through those little "wald"s helps but learnt quickly to keep the mouth shut.

Sagan brothers Nice.

His first TDF..

Added Juraj has been brilliant for Sagan all season long. . He does an incredible amount of work for the team

3 debutants. .exciting times for Bora and they have a few other youngsters that we will still see plenty of in the years to come...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Edited by Gen

First team to confirm their TDF line up

BORA

68fd2171ad598753bb9fc5343177f0d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Man I have a stiffy for Bodnar, that dude will bury himself daily. Love that in a rider.